Thread: Mounted glowables

Default Mounted glowables

so having a visible flashlight cone isn't going to happen for a while as it' snot a great priority, but how about having just a small (additive?) glowing sprite instead that's attached to where the light source would be? that way other players could see when the flashlight was in use or not... and perhaps even the LAM though with a much more limited field of visibility (pointing right at you).
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

When I figure out what's broken with attachments, the LAM will get it's little green laser line back - which makes that idea a bit moot. But a sprite attachment style jobby might be doable.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

Morse code flashlighting ftw.

But really- great way to say "hey over here!"

Seriously, who has time morse-coding his teammates when he's hunted down by something almost invisable? And i don't think everyone knows morse...
    I lots of lost the idea of behind these forum when because i not could understood the everything that said was here... (Grammatical skills, because it is something we should all possess.)

- Well you mite not be hacking cus i was right infront of you several tiems and you didn't always c me, but mabe you have altered your textures to see the hidden better? - Bananenbrei, failing to understand that the hidden uses a shader instead of a texture...

Quote Originally Posted by Digit* View Post
    Seriously, who has time morse-coding his teammates when he's hunted down by something almost invisable?
    And why morse-code when you've got text messaging.

The only message you could send quickly enough would be "SOS" but you can already accomplish that by running around like a headless chicken while firing wildly in every direction.