Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: B5 Changes (may not be 100% accurate)

Quote Originally Posted by Claybro View Post
    Don't break my heart, Ging. pls
    Well at least we know that they are still working on Beta 5, even if they are looking for an engine at the moment, that's good news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ging View Post
    B5 on Source is not going to happen, the team has a whole just aren't happy with the state of the SDK provided by valve, the tool chain stinks for getting assets in compared to more modern engines.
    So it's pretty much what a number of us had suspected; that Hidden is moving on to becoming a fully-fledged game independent of Half-Life 2. Glad to know Hidden is moving into the future, having been one of the guys who joined here almost a decade ago. Keep it up, gentlemen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ging View Post
    We've looked at a bunch of engines, including Unreal, Unity and CryEngine... We'll let you know when we (if) have something to actually talk about.
    well (if) you do tell something and (if) you go on kickstarter... I will throw money at it

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by morventhus View Post
    well (if) you do tell something and (if) you go on kickstarter... I will throw money at it
    I join on that Hidden been its own stand alone will be really awesome and a game i am more then willing to pay some bucks for
    GaMe On Black Blade

I'm happy to hear hidden:source (or soon to be another engine) is still in the hearts and minds of alot of people, new and old-timers alike. Hopefully the team can reach a point where they can release a version of a new hidden before all my pro-pallet-throwing-face-wrecking reflexes have been eaten by old age...but i'd prolly still play it even if that would be the case.

lurkers ahoy!
    I lots of lost the idea of behind these forum when because i not could understood the everything that said was here... (Grammatical skills, because it is something we should all possess.)

- Well you mite not be hacking cus i was right infront of you several tiems and you didn't always c me, but mabe you have altered your textures to see the hidden better? - Bananenbrei, failing to understand that the hidden uses a shader instead of a texture...

*still alive*

Quote Originally Posted by QReaper View Post
    You are one sick (albeit ass kicking) bastard, you know that?

Bunch of lurkers...

I would love this to get revamped....

I keep wanting to install it and most of my friends as well... but we don't because it's to hard to find a active server that works... and it's been so hard to get the mod working 100% of time on new platforms etc...
    So as soon as 1 person has problems we all stop because we play together on other game...

Please re launch even if on a different engine :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WalBanger View Post
    I would love this to get revamped....

I keep wanting to install it and most of my friends as well... but we don't because it's to hard to find a active server that works... and it's been so hard to get the mod working 100% of time on new platforms etc...
    So as soon as 1 person has problems we all stop because we play together on other game...

Please re launch even if on a different engine :-)
    there are tons of servers, that work for years without problems and the game runs fine on any computer that can run the source sdk 2006!
    as for active just look on the server list and you always find at least 10 servers with players on

Maybe if we all together say "Hidden: Source 5b" three times in a row on the Download page, a new mirror will appear.