Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: B5 Changes (may not be 100% accurate)

Clarification soothes the soul...

Wel more to come i guess, this info is surely very promising though.

And another thing about the 303, we all know the fire rate has gone up but will the bullets still have that "delay" thing or will they be speed up/down be instant hits?
    I lots of lost the idea of behind these forum when because i not could understood the everything that said was here... (Grammatical skills, because it is something we should all possess.)

- Well you mite not be hacking cus i was right infront of you several tiems and you didn't always c me, but mabe you have altered your textures to see the hidden better? - Bananenbrei, failing to understand that the hidden uses a shader instead of a texture...

Nothing has changed save the fire rate.

Boat Builder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -SM-SUCKER View Post
    When you guys will see hdn_decay you will soon have forgotten manor.
    I'll never forget manor... *sniffle*

Anyway, big thanks to the devs for releasing all this fun-fun info. Hopefully less people will be badgering you guys for word on what you're doing now. And also some big thanks to Dr. Shark, as i really didn't feel like reading all those b5 update posts.

So, does this mean that the ability to resupply your fellow IRIS members no longer effects your choice of weapon?

Anyway, i'm off to my solitary sob-corner to mourn over manor.

Good on all of you.

hey wiat i got a question i need answered

ive been hearing rumors that hidden is gonna be strickly 215 in the next beta is that true
    IGN: Dante(Pirate Ninja)

"pirate ninja's get the best booty.... girl booties that is ARRR ARRR HARRRR."

FN303 Death Squad Member

Studying Apprentice Grand Bishop for The Most Holiest Church Of Jimmeh.

ALL HAIL JIMMEH.

it'll be 215 by default instead of 220.
    but it'll probably work with the 'full' hl2mp (320?) and probably CSS, DOD:S and any other actively updated multiplayer base for people who don't have access to the sdk base.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

ProgrammedToConsume Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -SM-SUCKER View Post
    When you guys will see hdn_decay you will soon have forgotten manor.
    But in manor you could kill IRIS with that picture of Ging right by the door. I can no longer devkill IRIS? You guys make me sad.

If I recall correctly, there are pictures in the "new" manor too.

But I'm tired, so I'm probably just dreaming... Thought I remembered some gallery at least... Ah well, pay me no heed.
    Lurking

The developers gallery remains.

If I had to rate them, manor gets 1 while decay gets 10. Its just better in every aspect. Manor is a good idea and setting, but decay pulls off the same stuff just way better.

And decay is prolly set in the manor kind of environment too right? That will atleast give us some respite.

What kind of situations are present in the other "new" maps btw? Good to know about those too
    I lots of lost the idea of behind these forum when because i not could understood the everything that said was here... (Grammatical skills, because it is something we should all possess.)

- Well you mite not be hacking cus i was right infront of you several tiems and you didn't always c me, but mabe you have altered your textures to see the hidden better? - Bananenbrei, failing to understand that the hidden uses a shader instead of a texture...