Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat to PS

Solinarius Guest

Default Fresh Meat to PS

Holler , tried the game last night, ended up playing roughly 6 hours hehe... had a nice round of coffee (Then I got donuts for breakfast). I forget which server I went to, but everyone in there was pretty badass. Most of em ended up playing for hours also.

As The Hidden, I had quite a bit of trouble pinning bodies.. I only managed to do it once in multi-player. Step 1.) Got point blank to a wall. Step 2.) Right Clicked. Step 3.) Dropped the body instead of pinning it.

welcome to the meat grinder
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

ComeToJesus Guest

Good to have you aboard.

To pin bodies, you have to stick to the wall, not just get next to it and right clock. It'll be a lot easier to pounce upwards into a wall and stick (done by right click, and then right click again when you're next to the wall) rather than getting point blank to it and having to double click right click really quickly. Then click your pigstick button to pin it (not the use key).

Have fun!

you don't have to cling to the wall to pin. just be close enough and looking at the wall to have it grab. there was talk a while back of extending the pin distance enough to make ground pinning possible so if that ever gets done pinning in general should become a lot easier... which wouldn't be a bad thing at all imo.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

I've never had an issue pinning without sticking first - so it's certainly not a requirement of the system.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

sharpshark28 Guest

I have had MINOR pinning problems. But I guess it just comes down to a bit of practice knowing where you got to be to pin. I usually pin them up high anyways so I have to stick to the wall for that.

ill Guest

you have to be preaty fast to pin the up during a fight but it gives a cool effect on IRIS.

ComeToJesus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paegus View Post
    you don't have to cling to the wall to pin. just be close enough and looking at the wall to have it grab. there was talk a while back of extending the pin distance enough to make ground pinning possible so if that ever gets done pinning in general should become a lot easier... which wouldn't be a bad thing at all imo.
    I should've said, it's easier to pin when you stick. I implied it's possible to do it without sticking with
    rather than getting point blank to it and having to double click right click really quickly

ProgrammedToConsume Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ComeToJesus View Post
    To pin bodies, you have to stick to the wall, not just get next to it
    Actually you didn't imply that you don't have to cling.

ComeToJesus Guest

Go be an internet superhero somewhere else champ.