Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME FPS game!!!

GIGAR Guest

Default AWESOME FPS game!!!

Tjeck this out;
    http://www.rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/beta1.asp
    And it's worth the loading time

Chas0r Guest

This is the very first Shockwave3D application I've ever seen. Right now it's unplayable, I get like 20 fps; but generally I like the idea: Live streaming of content and no installation is definitely a plus for those kind of games.

GIGAR Guest

The 20 fps has something to do with your computer, not the source code :P
    Anyways, I've set up a multiplayer server, join it this way;
    Load the game > settings > network > find-my-server-and-do-something-dunno

Silly Shockwave wanting information about its users.
    According to Adobe, my name is now "Dont Release", and my email is "Myname".

Maybe I should post this before my browser crashes... a laptop with not even a motherboard-based video chip + shockwave 3d = anomalous fun.
    Dispossible a fetter hein and bemay kine a sinder's tock.

GIGAR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    Silly Shockwave wanting information about its users.
    According to Adobe, my name is now "Dont Release", and my email is "Myname".

Maybe I should post this before my browser crashes... a laptop with not even a motherboard-based video chip + shockwave 3d = anomalous fun.
    Rofl
    Noob shockwave

GrimReaper84 Guest

Interesting... was getting 60-70 FPS on the default settings BTW.

That was fun, but the screen was too small to be enjoyable. Good to see streaming 3d is advancing tho.

It's really cool that you can do this using only shockwave, but the game isn't really that good. The weapons feel really weird.

legoman Guest

Wow that's incredible. It took a damn while to load, but it played very well for me and I'm currently in class with a wireless connection. Using the laptop pad was sorta annoying though.

I remember one time I was downloading some sort of file and a freelance file was attatched with it. It was like a 100 kilobyte FPS game It was kinda cool too, I even played it. I think it even had physics as well. If I find it again, I'll share it with you guys.

Hey, I liked the weapons! I could shoot the machine gun all day. Better than the stuff you see in official FPS games these days. I haven't gotten that "I could shoot this thing all day" feeling since Red Faction.

Though the guns can't hit anything. Especially the pulse gun.

(Didn't crash. Whoop whoop!)

Quote Originally Posted by legoman View Post
    I remember one time I was downloading some sort of file and a freelance file was attatched with it. It was like a 100 kilobyte FPS game It was kinda cool too, I even played it. I think it even had physics as well. If I find it again, I'll share it with you guys.
    It was probably kkrieger.
    Dispossible a fetter hein and bemay kine a sinder's tock.