Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WarsServers.com Banned

Thief Guest

Default WarsServers.com Banned

Wohoo.. Finally got banned..

Well, i was playing on Warserver.com 66tick server and everything went rather well..

Then i found myself in the middle of argue about cheating (the guy was hiding in place where hidden cant reach him, Behind the cagedoor at hdn_highrise).

well i was fucked up about that and teamkilled him at next round..
    I leaved it so..

Now the guy starts to shoot my health down at every rounds beginning.. (leaves ~5hp).
    Of course ill shoot back for self defence. Duh i just want clean game.

That went on few rounds and then i got banned, i think it was autobanning system on the server..

Unfortunately i dont have demo for this so i dont except unbanning but if server admins are willing to co-operate, pm me (ill send further details), i wanna settle this out..

.. i know,i know.. its kinda stupid to whine afterwards but life is..
    Last edited by Thief; 10th February 2007 at 18:28.

why didn't you just pipe bomb him in the first place?

^ rhetorical question btw
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

Thief Guest

I wish i had pipebombs..
    He was last one.. damned..

I thought physics killing too but nothing fits such a small hole..

Whatever.. that kind of behavior makes me tottally piss of..

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I wish i had pipebombs..
    He was last one.. damned..

I thought physics killing too but nothing fits such a small hole..

Whatever.. that kind of behavior makes me tottally piss of..
    Do we understand why pipebombs are in the game now? You were wrong to teamkill because you lamed your way into a corner with grenade spam. You were wrong to call it cheating. The admin may have been harsh but it was definatly negative behaviour on your part.

Have a nice day!
    Twitter @Gusdor

and taking out your anger by team-killing is a much more satisfying solution isn't it?

at some point someone has to be enlightened about the whole thing and view it with some sense of intellectual maturity. it might as well be you because it sure as hell wont be him. then once you've elevated yourself to this position of moral and intellectual enlightenment you can peer down at the world from your haughty perch and wonder to yourself how you ever got by living as an ignorant hick governed solely by your organic impulses. then you realise that merely thinking that is in fact also an organic impulse and your head promptly 'splodes.

that said however, it was highrise after all so you could just wait until you see him standing ON a ledge (assuming he had the balls to venture anywhere but the gate bug) and then shoot him ONCE by accident so he is knocked off and falls to his death. then immediately apologize because you thought you saw the hidden near him... yeah that'll work. but only if you haven't made some big thing about it prior to that so he wont suspect you of seeking revenge. you're still likely to get TW/Ked the next round but then it's all on him and as long as you don't fire back in 'self defence' (which is a flawed argument at the best of times) he'll be the one to get banned if there's an admin in proximity.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

Thief Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gusdor View Post
    Do we understand why pipebombs are in the game now? You were wrong to teamkill because you lamed your way into a corner with grenade spam. You were wrong to call it cheating. The admin may have been harsh but it was definatly negative behaviour on your part.

Have a nice day!
    Pipebombs are for killing IRIS, right.. So i usually throw them to corner campers or in the middle of big iris bunch to harm as many as possible.. Is that wrong?

And yeah.. It sure is CHEATING to use map glitches to win the game.. (Hmm.. of course i can download old drivers to my gfx card and use BlackHidden, right.. Maybe ill do that.. its not cheating.. its just a feature. )

At least using game glitches is totally pathetic.. Of course teamkilling is negative behaviour but i think cheating is worse.

And yeah.. its satisfying to shoot THE CHEATER when he tryes to use the glitch again..
    Last edited by Thief; 10th February 2007 at 07:09.

Assuming it's the spot I'm thinking of...

As I recall, it's possible to attack someone when they're behind that door. To the side, there's a gap between the fence and wall through which you can slash campers. Very ebil.

Of course, there are also 101 ways to use physics in any situation, but sometimes you just don't have the time.
    Dispossible a fetter hein and bemay kine a sinder's tock.

Thief Guest

Yeah maybe possible, i am not sure..
    But with 50hp and guy standing there with 100hp, its quite impossible..

And there was not time for physics since the guy was last.. In fact it was weird that he had still 100hp left, i think he went there in the beginning of the round.. dunno..

Whatever.. quite stupid to argue more about this, its just a game.

But the ban was inequitable, thats my opinnion.
    Autoban scripts doesnt know the circumstances

Well.. there is lots of better server to play on..

Tsukasa1105 Guest

That door is rather evil, although i personally dont have problems with people camping there (i just teleport them to the other side of the map, one of the fringe benefits of being admin)

blackhawk Guest

tsukasa is right...if your an admin you dont run into those kinds of problems..but i understand : i hate that little camping spot. IT SHOULD BE BLOCKED IN BETA 5