Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty chavs

benny015 Guest

Default Dirty chavs

does anyone know if chavs play his game? cause icant stande the dirty little f*ck's. but does this make me an emo or mosher or oth? cause wear fashionable clothes and shit, but dont think of how it would be best to kill myself and i dont dress in dirty reebok classic outfits what am i?!?!

Terror Machine Guest

LOL I hate them too. Sadly the chav outbrek is due to all the tax money going to "minorities" soon to be majorities and the neglect of the white working class is creating "wiggers" or as we both call em SCUMY CHAVS!

I wish we could go back to the good old days when britain was for the british and we respected our lands and upheld christian values but for now I suggest listening to some old time skredriver that should get your Anglo-Saxon blood pumping and put you on a path you belong! Join the cause my friend!

benny015 Guest

aye its pretty anoyin also knowin that most probably very little amount of people in britain are actually pure british beef. mostly just the dam cheapo workers who come to job steal and the pakistanis who basically own where i live i.e bradford. and then our sister leeds is friggin chav town, with the moshers making an uprising in the corn market you go lads!! ill just stand and watch with my vid camera whenever the chavs and moshers and pakistanis with bulletproof vests LAUGH OUT LOUD, start fightin. thatll be a good en for youtube

benny015 Guest

and to think i have these views at only 16 but you just cant help it livin in bradford, as some may know

Syllables and Sentences, Capitalization and Commas, gentlemen.

confused. It doesnt matter what 'you are'. Just that you are respectful of people around you and that you don't try and argue with Ging.

Labels, whilst necessary for modern communication, are a complete crutch when it comes to social integration. Chavs are only assholes because of class contrast. Talk to them individually and you would probably be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by benny015 View Post
    and to think i have these views at only 16 but you just cant help it livin in bradford, as some may know
    You'll find that 16 is the only time you will be fussed hugely by this issue. You grow out of caring eventually and seperate demographic into 'dudes' and 'pricks'

BTW If i lived in bradford I would run around in a Crusade Knight costume all day ever day. Twice on Sundays. See how fast I get shot
    Twitter @Gusdor

benny015 Guest

i have actually talked to many and the rare few i talkedto seemedto be ok but most of them were just plain damn irritating. im no racist inanyway cause that would get me no-where other than stabbed or something along those lines but i cant help but to hatethe damn chavs. they really piss me off

benny015 Guest

and you are more likely to get shot in manchester, not bradford. bradford is the land of knives. except when the local newsagents or travel agency is bein robbed or if theyre lookin' for a fght with the police for some bizarrre reason. but i'd have to say that the police in liverpool look more menacing than anywhere, 'cause theyre all like 6foot something and built like houses

Im what I like to call a 'RGR' or Racist with Good Reason.

The term racist is thrown around too easily at the moment.

Dramatization:
    Some old woman in Nottingham - "I avoid black folks because im scared they are all packing heat" - RACIST!? Like hell it is...

Avoid spamming that word please. It just gets people all riled up and then everyone loses sponsorship
    Twitter @Gusdor