Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Bloodlust Mod V1.0

Phaedrus Guest

Delete this thread.
    Last edited by Phaedrus; 20th October 2008 at 17:33.

I saw the server and was curious to what this is. Whats "knife throw power"?

I'll be honest - that sounds fucking horrific (and no, that's not a good thing).

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

It doesn't sound like something I'll be playing much of but I might give it a try later. Don't be afraid to keep working on it and improving it with what people tell you, eventually if you come up with something seriously fun and well thought out theres a good chance you could submit it to the powers that be. It doesn't sound any worse than OVR in its current implementation

It might be fun, but it will get boring fast, just like OVR...

Why muck about with the weighting? We've spent an age making it fair - seeing that get fiddled with does nothing but annoy me.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

Quote Originally Posted by Ging View Post
    Why muck about with the weighting? We've spent an age making it fair
    Random chance doesnt give the imression of a "fair" system to newcomers unfortunately.
    Was a static most damage selection ever suggested, shot down?

Knigh7s Guest

Talking

your scripts look pretty clean. I to am working on some event scripts, but mostly for admin support and automation. the only game modifier i really use is a modified version of the Pigstick Limiter.

Keep the ideas coming!

ThunderDan Guest

I highly recommend you post your stuff in the Mattie Event Script forum, http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewforum.php?f=56.

The hidden feeding can work, but I don't know the event that feeding triggers, if it does in fact trigger an event, so I'd have to constantly monitor his health and that would bring most servers to a crawl. But, I haven't put much more thought into the rage script seeing as the development team will have something similar in B5. If you have an idea on getting it working I'd be glad to incorporate it.

While we're still talking about eventscripts, anyone tried making one that enables the hidden to drop his knife in exchange for increased stamina and increased throwing power?