Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yale Choir Assaulted; No Arrests By SFPD

Kira Yamato Guest

Default Yale Choir Assaulted; No Arrests By SFPD

Well seems like the Californians do it again.

Yale Choir assulted, ganged up on 6 to 1.

To think that something like this would happen in a city thats less then a day's drive form me is sickening. To think that a city like San Francisco which holds it's nose up to the rest of the united states, and is so elitist would cause a commotion like this. It's not surprising though, it's pretty typical.

On a nother note:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabiela View Post
    Im eagerly awaiting for california to secede from the US. Im tired of sharing a country with billions of isolated idiots.
    well with the SFPD not looking in to assault charges. With the amount of useless liberalism that is all about taking away my freedoms. As well as having a population that thinks there are "billions" of Americans, when we in fact just barely broke the 300 million mark. Go ahead secede, that way we can ship you all back to where you came form for being illegal aliens.

Edit: Should add. How is California seceding going to get you away form "isolated idiots?" You're still going to be on the same continent as us you know, thats some serious isolationism there. Mr. Pot-calling-the-kettle-black. As well It'd be good if you were a foregin nation, then your people wouldn't be going to every other state raising price of property to 300 grand for A tiny rat hole.
    Last edited by Kira Yamato; 11th January 2007 at 06:06.

So much anger on these forums.
    So much hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ging
    Please, if you find anything in the form of a command or specific action that would work as an exploit (such as making 617 more visible), please PM the issue to a member of the dev team and do NOT create a thread about it.

Such threads will be edited or deleted with out notification and you will be informed of your general level of stupidity if you question why it's happened.

Kira Yamato Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hutch View Post
    So much hate.
    If California was the reason you got stuck in a town like Medford Oregon unable to get a job that paid more the minimum wage. You'd have a lot of hate too. My mom had to die for me and my dad to be able to get out of that shit hole.

Edit: that came out wrong. The only reason we could move away form Medford was because my mom died, and her insurence money allowed us to get a place here in Northern Nevada, where the money is good. I'd still trade it all to have her back though...

Ouch, that quote was a joke. Sorry if you took "idiot" seriously, I dont seriously believe that.

And I had a good laugh at the choir kids. ABC-7 has a good track record of stupid ass media, and the only reason they gave a crap about that incident was because the kids were from yale and they were singing the national anthem. Countless kids in countless highschools all over america get beat up by morons every day and noone writes an article for them.

Red Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hutch View Post
    So much hate.
    Damn that rap music!

Kira Yamato Guest

Ouch, that quote was a joke. Sorry if you took "idiot" seriously, I dont seriously believe that.

And I had a good laugh at the choir kids. ABC-7 has a good track record of stupid ass media, and the only reason they gave a crap about that incident was because the kids were from yale and they were singing the national anthem. Countless kids in countless highschools all over america get beat up by morons every day and noone writes an article for them.
    But see these are Yale students against 6-7 to 1 odds. They didn't even fight back to prevent the soiling of Yale's record. But the fact these are ADULTS, and that was gang like violence. Yet the SFPD does nothing. Doesn't that sound wrong to you?

Red Guest

Countless kids in countless highschools all over america get beat up by morons every day and noone writes an article for them.
    100 + dudes beat up 12... chior boys. Aren't really any mitigating curcumstances. One has to have his jaws wired shut for eight months and two plates in his face for the rest of his life. Thats going to inhibit his singing a little I think. Then law enforcement ignored it, because the guilty are rich. So... a little more gravity to this situation.

I also think that the dickwads who did it should get a little jail time, so that they can go through some hard times and not continue to be all rich and dickwady.

Random thugs. Chip on their shoulder. Weirder stuff has happened.

Edit:
    Dozens of random thugs, and police corruption.
    Weirder stuff has still happened.
    Dispossible a fetter hein and bemay kine a sinder's tock.

Now you know how we feel about sharing the globe with America!

Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid
    Twitter @Gusdor

Red Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gusdor View Post
    Now you know how we feel about sharing the globe with America!

Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid
    Gee... it's not blazingly obvious that the video could be edited or the persons were chosen because they just plain looked like dumb hicks.

People are dumb all across the world, stupidity knows no nationality.