Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crysis

The Unnamed Guest

Talking Crysis

Hey what do you guy think of the upcoming Crysis game for the PC. I think it looks great and puts all other consol Next-gen games to shame. Im going to need to buy another kick-ass computer just to play it.

Looks great. Hope they do something good with the game play tho. SP FPSs are getting pretty stale for me
    Twitter @Gusdor

The graphics look good, but the gameplay looks way too similar to Far Cry, even if they developed that game. The power suit should get a remake, it looks weird, in my oppinion. Still, who can't say no to re-enacting the Predator scene where gunfire can turn a jungle into a meadow, then I'm in.

The power suit looks awesome, I like the idea (and system behind) being able to select, on the fly, specific attributes to boost and the weapon customisation system.

As long as the aliens are less shit than Trigens, than they're on to a winner.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

Euphoria Guest

The power suits abilities seem like improved versions of Deus Ex's augmentations, which definately isn't a bad thing (and yes, I have referred to deus ex a bit too much on these forums .)

The only thing I'm worried about is the system requirements . It may be a year before my dad gets vista, and another 5 years before I can run the game on high settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ging View Post

As long as the aliens are less shit than Trigens, than they're on to a winner.
    AW theres aliens? Faaaaaack. I thought they were really pushing the sci-fi with those annoying apes, now aliens....

I remember the first thing I said when I played farcry "If only those bushes moved when you went past them". Wooopie!

neebo Guest

I'll be playing a demo, when it comes out.

Talk about a guy who doesnt know how to talk about whats new in the game.

"You can enter ze vehicle, you can drive, you can go forward, backward, anything!"

wow thanks for the info.

That looked fancy. 'Course, it mostly just looked fancy.
    Dispossible a fetter hein and bemay kine a sinder's tock.