Thread: Server lag

<Beatlemania> Guest

Default Server lag

is it just me or have all the servers been really laggy? i can't even connect to Knigh7s server anymore. I'm pretty sure its not me but i could be wrong

Lets think about this for a moment shall we. Suddenly every server you try and play on is now laggy. Yet no one else is complaining.

typhon Guest

just check the latency => donno what it means but how lower the latency of a server how easier to connect/play

<Beatlemania> Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    Lets think about this for a moment shall we. Suddenly every server you try and play on is now laggy. Yet no one else is complaining.
    yeah yeah, but theres no reason for me being laggy, and people ARE complaining. sometimes i wish that there was a server that WASN'T in the middle east or in england, knights is just about the only server on the west coast, if it is

Do something about it then. If you connect to london (or even german in my case) servers you should expect shoddy pings.

Quote Originally Posted by <Beatlemania> View Post
    yeah yeah, but theres no reason for me being laggy, and people ARE complaining. sometimes i wish that there was a server that WASN'T in the middle east or in england, knights is just about the only server on the west coast, if it is
    Wee westcoasties. Knights hasnt been working too well since the last steam update, if you're getting the svc_serverinfo kick, find out how to launch your game under the sdk app id (theres a thread about it in tech support).
    If not, Deadclan, and 2 of the oldtimers servers (the 7 player max ones) are in texas, so we ping pretty good on those. And if you're stretching it you can go to FNFC which are eastcoast, but you'll get 80-100 ping (kicks at 140).

Btw i like the avatar. "I am arthur, king of the britons" ... "King of who?"