Thread: Teamkiller on FNFC

The M.A.N6 Guest

Default Teamkiller on FNFC

Hi.
    I just report a Teamkiller on FNFC #1 (Ps=Off; Random, NadeLimit). He's name is "Pooped My Pants" (yeah, that's original).
    The story began when he killed the Hidden on derelict. Then he commented his frag of a "ownd bitch".
    Next round. I just killed him, and then he became really angry and killed all of us. Round after round.

Here's his Steam_ID, and right after, the demo which begin just at the end of the first round where he began TK all of us. He keeps killing us, something like three/four rounds. Then, most of them gone and he stops.

And the demo, uploaded on my FTP. Click here!

Note that, on the map right after, he then started complain all the time about Ludapower (which is a good player) that were winning. Spamming wih "voteban Ludapower", "vote guys" "you have the power" and other stupid things.

That's all. :]

Ludapower Guest

lol I was expecting him to have written something about me.. he kept saying voteban ludapower and that I was hacking.. what a douche.
    We votebanned him though so it's all good..
    Also told me to leave several times but I kept killing him (when hidden).

Hey I heard something about "stats" on this site.. is that still here?

Isolation Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hutch
    And if that demo matches up with your steamid, and you are tking, you'll be banned from most of the decent servers before long.
    Owned Bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The M.A.N6
    Note that, on the map right after, he then started complain all the time about Ludapower (which is a good player) that were winning. Spamming wih "voteban Ludapower", "vote guys" "you have the power" and other stupid things.
    Hutch, Ludapowder is NOT the TKer in question... so... pwn'd, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolation
    Hutch, Ludapowder is NOT the TKer in question... so... pwn'd, bitch.
    Shit, I've gone and made a ass out of myself....AGAIN!
    Sorry Ludapower, I've got a reading disorder.
    (I miss the importiant stuff.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ging
    Please, if you find anything in the form of a command or specific action that would work as an exploit (such as making 617 more visible), please PM the issue to a member of the dev team and do NOT create a thread about it.

Such threads will be edited or deleted with out notification and you will be informed of your general level of stupidity if you question why it's happened.

ThunderDan Guest

Banned!

The ban motion has been seconded by DC. Do we have a quorum?

One thing was certain, that the white kitten had had nothing to do with it - it was the black kitten's fault entirely.

Ludapower Guest

I'm confused.. was hutch implying that I was tk'ing?
    The order of posts doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludapower
    I'm confused.. was hutch implying that I was tk'ing?
    The order of posts doesn't make sense.
    Don't worry, I missread your post and thought you were the tker, then I was a asshat, then Iso showed me the light.
    Now I know the truth, but am still a asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ging
    Please, if you find anything in the form of a command or specific action that would work as an exploit (such as making 617 more visible), please PM the issue to a member of the dev team and do NOT create a thread about it.

Such threads will be edited or deleted with out notification and you will be informed of your general level of stupidity if you question why it's happened.

Ludapower Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hutch
    Don't worry, I missread your post and thought you were the tker, then I was a asshat, then Iso showed me the light.
    Now I know the truth, but am still a asshat.
    Ohh haha alright then I get it.

Yesterday I saw the most tk'ing in one server ever.. after every round.. we'd be about 6-7 guys right at the beginning shooting each other just to survive being tk'd.. I always tried to run away without success many times :lol: