Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weighting

Isolation Guest

First day of B4, all I used was 303. Getting hits is not impossible. In fact, it felt so powerful (for me) I went back to the P90 just to be "fair" to people. I just wish the adrenaline would go back to the B3 blur, thus making it useful for me again.

Puzzlemaker Guest

I have used the 303 since it came out and nothing else, because I felt like it, and I can say that its underpowered. Either that or I suck, but I suspect the former. It IS overpowered when you actually HIT the hidden, more often then not he runs away (Unless your alone, in which case your screwed. Again, no stopping power.)

It's effects are great, but its really hard to hit the hidden with it. I cannot say how many times the hidden has been in my laser-sight, and I fire, only to find by the time the projectile has reached him he has pounced away.

In a game that requires fast reflexes, the FN303 seems to bog it down, and oftentimes the only way to hit the hidden at any range is to just spray down the hallway and hope one hits.

So, please increase the projectile speed... it just seems very slow, like the crossbow, but is effected by 100% gravity unlike the crossbow.

Pwetty Pwease?

Veon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlemaker
    I have used the 303 since it came out and nothing else, because I felt like it, and I can say that its underpowered. Either that or I suck, but I suspect the former. It IS overpowered when you actually HIT the hidden, more often then not he runs away (Unless your alone, in which case your screwed. Again, no stopping power.)

It's effects are great, but its really hard to hit the hidden with it. I cannot say how many times the hidden has been in my laser-sight, and I fire, only to find by the time the projectile has reached him he has pounced away.

In a game that requires fast reflexes, the FN303 seems to bog it down, and oftentimes the only way to hit the hidden at any range is to just spray down the hallway and hope one hits.

So, please increase the projectile speed... it just seems very slow, like the crossbow, but is effected by 100% gravity unlike the crossbow.

Pwetty Pwease?
    Adrenalin + Backwards running

does magic.

Puzzlemaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Veon
    Adrenalin + Backwards running

does magic.
    And you can't see the hidden. Joy!

Fzm Guest

i once used adrenaline... and never did it again.

i dont know what its for..

you cant see the hidden in anyway, so the speed bonus is more than useless or did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fzm
    i once used adrenaline... and never did it again.

i dont know what its for..

you cant see the hidden in anyway, so the speed bonus is more than useless or did i miss something?
    Actually you can run to a specific spot pretty fast. Otherwise yes, the adrenalin shot sucks. But it is possible to spot hidden if your lucky and the hidden is bad.

I have read the stickies - have you?

The answer to your suggestion is right here if you haven't:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging
    Dear god no, read the bloody stickies...

Ging wanted screenshots of weird weightening, so here they are. Both show my weight after killing the hidden, without hitting anyone else. But Gings math does not match with those results.
    Last edited by -SM-SUCKER; 6th January 2007 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by QReaper View Post
    You are one sick (albeit ass kicking) bastard, you know that?

The Laughing Man Guest

yeah the new blur with adriniline makes it the paralyzer, instead of the speeder.

in b3, it was deceint enough to use with with 303. But now, having the same negitive blur effect as the 303 and nade, it makes it so you cant even see where your going and just got to hope you went down the door with out someone getting in your way.

But now, with how powerful the blur effect is, though it does screw up some times, Its kinda pointless to cripple yourself down to what you were trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by -SM-SUCKER
    Ging wanted screenshots of weird weightening, so here they are. Both show my weight after killing the hidden, without hitting anyone else. But Gings math does not match with those results.
    Ahh, that number? wouldn't trust it much - chances are it's not been update from the server at the point the damage get's listed.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

Puzzlemaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ging
    Ahh, that number? wouldn't trust it much - chances are it's not been update from the server at the point the damage get's listed.

Can you get rid of it then?