Thread: Different class tables

SniperX Guest

Default Different class tables

Hi when i go to join a server on either garys mod or hidden source, it says i cant join because i have different class tables what does this mean ? and how do i change it.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperX
    Hi when i go to join a server on either garys mod or hidden source, it says i cant join because i have different class tables what does this mean ? and how do i change it.
    This almost always means that your running an older version of the game. Download the newest version and install it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ging
    Please, if you find anything in the form of a command or specific action that would work as an exploit (such as making 617 more visible), please PM the issue to a member of the dev team and do NOT create a thread about it.

Such threads will be edited or deleted with out notification and you will be informed of your general level of stupidity if you question why it's happened.

There are two reasons for this - one, which hutch has mentioned is that you are running an old version of the mod. The second is that you are attempting to join a server using an old version of the mod.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

There are two reasons for this - one, which hutch has mentioned is that you are running an old version of the mod. The second is that you are attempting to join a server using an old version of the mod.
    DOH!!
    I completly forgot the second one :/

Please, if you find anything in the form of a command or specific action that would work as an exploit (such as making 617 more visible), please PM the issue to a member of the dev team and do NOT create a thread about it.

Such threads will be edited or deleted with out notification and you will be informed of your general level of stupidity if you question why it's happened.