Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem to see the hidden

Pazernus Guest

Default Problem to see the hidden

ok im having this small problem. in my brothers computer i can see hidden well.
    if i try to look toward it on my comp or it moves a bit(tested with friend) i cant see it at all. in otherwords for some reason i cant see the hidden here but i can see it on dystopia.

so is there anyway to fix this or cmd to see it atleast a bit?

im using G-force Ti 4200 as my graphic card

i have updated my graphic card to the latest drivers it has and it didnt help
    Last edited by Pazernus; 5th May 2006 at 16:04. Reason: Forgotted to add info

erikkiller Guest

MAYBE it's from monitor? I dunno... it can also be from Hidden settings...

Pazernus Guest

i tryed on high on all and low on all and didnt make any change.
    and somewhere i heard it can be from graphic card that some cards wont support this hidden invicible system. but im not sure from it though

Puzzlemaker Guest

Try changing your resolution or brightness.

Lord Al Guest

Its your graphics card i belive upgrade

Kendo Guest

What GFX card does your brother have?

PureD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Al
    Its your graphics card i belive upgrade
    Strangely I have the same problem and it doesnt matter if you have low or high shader details. B2 works perfectly but B3 just doesn't. It's not a graphics card issue.

Pazernus Guest

oh,well i wish its fixed soon because i really like to see the hidden,otherwise its almost impossible to kill it unless like today i run to it and realize there is no wall but i cant move forward

and im not sure what card he uses,i can ask later from him when his lan party is over

T-bone Guest

I can see hidden Clear as day on my Cheap GF4MX , but i cant see him at all on my 6800 so what do i do? i play with the 4MX instead and leave the 6800 to CoD2 and Quake4

M_C Guest

Define "clear as day"?