Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammer Configuration for creating Hidden maps

Stupid hiddenites,with there uber cool B3 issue. '-'_'-'

BolteR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg
    go to utilities on the sdk menus and hit the "reset game configurations" button.

start over again.
    lol thanks mate.

2.F.4.U. Guest

uhm, the list at the beginning of the thread, is it correct? i think these lines with an ? at the end are not confirmed.

are there any things i have to make sure before starting the VHE? i start it in the SOURCE SDK. is it relevant, which game i select? how to add hidden:source? (if it is necessary)

ty

Cyborg Guest

to map in the hidden you must add hidden entities, textures, models, etc...

the list in the beginning is what you must follow. perhaps you should of actaully paid attention when you read through it.

http://forum.hidden-source.com/showp...08&postcount=6

as for the cool plamsa hidden b3 issue..... mwahahhaha. its fixed already.

:edit:

as for it all being correct... that is the point of a sticky, official, correct information.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.F.4.U.
    uhm, the list at the beginning of the thread, is it correct? i think these lines with an ? at the end are not confirmed.
    Are you doubting my 1337 Hammer skillz?

As Cyborg pointed out, the information is all correct. If it doesn't work, it might be becaues of typos or because you simply aren't following the instructions.

2.F.4.U. Guest

no... i trust you but the ? is still ending the line :P

yeah, i mapped for cs 1.6 ... ok source is another category, but i think the configuration is equal or almost equal ...

but
    to map in the hidden you must add hidden entities, textures, models, etc...
    uhm, i do it by adding the *.fdg file, right? it includes the entities. by configuring the VHE i select the textures etc...

but my primary question was:
    what game should i select in the SOURCE SDK. u no what i mean? should i post an screen? i hope u no it
    so, i dont think that its relevant for the vhe, but it should do any consequences...

i duno

Any game. You'll make a category for H-S itself if you follow my guide.

2.F.4.U. Guest

ah, ok ... thats it. i thought it might have any consequences for the VHE.

thx. i think i will try making a map.

ThunderDan Guest

By the way - you'll want to ignore the very first post as its hogwash - and skip to post number 6. With the pretty pictures. Those are the correct settings. If the stuff with ?'s next to them don't work it's because they wont.

Just wanted to clarify as I think my two buddies here misunderstood what you were asking.

nex Guest

I created a hidden profile with everything filled out like in the first post, and after applying I restarted Hammer but now it says "No game configerations to run with" when I try and launch it. There's also no games in the "Curent Game" scroll-box in the SDK menu, and I'm sure there were some before.

Anyone know what the problem might be?