Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ModDB 2006 MOTY Awards Out

Default Grats to 4th place in Mod of the Year 2006

Gr8 work guys! I played golden eye and i honestly think that hidden should be placed higher but its a nice place anyway. I hope this will atract more players to our favorite game Keep ut the good work mates (cant w8 for b5 ^^ ).

Default ModDB 2006 MOTY Awards Out

Well for anyone not on the ball, ModDB finally got round to publishing the results of the 2006 MOTY awards. We didn't do too bad, the smart money would dive on in and have a look.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who gave us a click, fourth overall isnt a bad place to be against the entire armada of mods available on ModDB. I can only assume that BF2 is so incredibly popular that its mods wiped the floor but well done everyone involved. Comment away kids...

crans Guest

Too true my lil Metallica whore. Hopefully this means an increase in Aus servers!

I'm impressed, especially when you consider that we barely mentioned it...

edit : I'm even more impressed that we snuck in ahead of GMod - I thought it'd wipe the floor with everything

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

Kira Yamato Guest

I'm fairly impressed that you beat Dystopia, Natural Selection, and Minerva. Those are some serious bragging rights there.

I just cant understand whats doing Golden eye on 3th?!?! I played it and its only remake of a game we played on nintendo or waht was it... no inovations... like what the hell??? Hidden is far more inovative and fun to play. I stuck to GE for 2 days then i got bored...

goldeneye was THE game way back.the CS of the N64 crowd if not all of gamedom at the time. it just rocked. GE:S is riding that coat-tail imo...

and gmod isn't even a mod any more though is it?
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Paegus View Post
    goldeneye was THE game way back.the CS of the N64 crowd if not all of gamedom at the time. it just rocked. GE:S is riding that coat-tail imo...

and gmod isn't even a mod any more though is it?
    i know it WAS THE game i played it too... but what made it so special imo was that u were sitting next to ur 3 friends and u could kick them in leg everytime they killed u also it isnt so much fun when u have mouse and keyboard insted of keypad... for me its just another dm...

I like the crosshair system in GE.

whoppa Guest

I'm suprised, too. Did not think that you could make it into the top 5.. but you got my vote ..

Congratulations, guys. Keep up the good work. Make the Hidden better than ever before..