Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Players Please Read

LLothar Guest

I've made a short video with hidden attacking -
    http://rapidshare.de/files/4863049/h...anika.avi.html

just 10MB and shows not too good hidden strategy . But you can practice seeing Hidden. Notice that Marines tend to shoot for a quite long time even if they don't see 617 anymore - so Hit & Run - make them waste their ammo. Also notice that hidden is much more visible when his background has some sort of pattern (sth like when there are stairs behind him - he is very very visible).

As a marine - if you see from distance that theres "sth going on" (like barrels rolling for no apparent reason) - just freeze - with no camera movement it is much easier to see the hidden. Don't stay that too long because you are very easy target.

DO NOT play with movable props! They are there for a REASON! Sth breaking/moving = 617. If you move props to more idle position - like wooden palletes - if they are vertical - easy to push. When lying - nothing will move them.

DO NOT shoot for fun. Shooting = 617. When I was playing as 617 I very often hear heavy gunfire far far away from me. Stupid way to waste ammo and deconcentrate. You can always exploit it while playing 617 . (Like jumping through a pack of marines just to make them shoot. Prefferably through the middle of a group so they can kill each other . This strategy requires some practice thou.

Work in groups. But do not make them too tight so that it will be a easy target for pipe bombing. Being a lone wolf works for now, but in Beta2 Hidden will be a bit more powerful so it won't be a very good idea then except you are very sure of your skills. I like to team up with anouther person and searth the map in a group of two. With some practice you will be a very difficult target.

Being 617 - Hit&run is usually best tactic. With efficiency around 50% in pigsticking (one pigstick per attack) you will eliminate marines in notime.

If you really need to hide/run away - use air distorting effects on maps - there are some and are VERY useful.

Chas0r Guest

Default File expired

Basicly new to Hidden, i'd really like to see a demo, just to get a feeling how to play.
    Unfortunatly your file has expired and is not available.
    Could you upload the file again, or could maybe someone else upload his demo's playing quite well as hidden ? (You don't have to own the server for hours, i just wanna get an idea how to play) Thanks

Lo chas0r Good to see you got signed up.

moralt3nacity Guest

Y Un Version en Espanol:

Son dos brigadas:
    La Brigada Primera: IRIS- La Escuadrilla Para Intercepter Los Victimas de Investigacion "Infinitum"- Son Infanterias de Marina- Son Equipado con: una Ametralladora P90 o una escopeta de Remington 870- Son Equipado de: Una Pistola de FNP9 o un Pistola de FN Cinco-Siete; Objetiva- Su meta es eliminar el hombre invisible (617).
    La Brigada Segunda: 617- 617 es casi invisible. 617 se arma con un cochilla de Ka-Bar y unas granadas de pipas. Su meta es eliminar a los infantes de marina. 617 pueden pounce en infantes de marina. 617 pueden matar inmediatamente a infantes de marina con su "pigsticker", pero el pigsticker atornilla a veces para arriba y no daña a infantes de marina.

I fixed the spelling and grammar mistakes, and added just a bit more information.

La modificación consiste en dos equipos:
    El primer equipo: IRIS- La escuadrilla para interceptar las victimas de la compañía "Infinitum"- Son mercenarios- Están equipados con: una Ametralladora P90 o una escopeta Remington 870. También tienen una pistola FNP9 o una pistola FN Cinco-Siete; Objetivo- Su meta es eliminar el hombre invisible (617, o Hidden).

El segundo equipo: 617- 617 es casi invisible. 617 tiene un cuchillo Ka-Bar y tres granadas. Su meta es eliminar a los IRIS. 617 puede hacer un movimiento especial llamado “pounce”, el cual es un salto largo. 617 pueden matar inmediatamente a un miembro de los IRIS con su "pigsticker", un movimiento especial con el cuchillo. Pero, el “pigsticker” tiene que ser cargado cerca de 2 segundos antes de que atacar, así que no siempre les harás daño a los IRIS.

IamwatchingU Guest

yeah... not sure about that kinda website doesn't seem to last long for sharing try to google a different, better site... i've look'd at a few, but never sign'd up for any apparently u have to sign up for this crap on EVERY site (figures) all r probably scams that say they're free then once u sign in and crap plx give CC# B.S. for 5 day period blah blah blah, but try signing up here http://www.flipdrive.com/sharejoin.php?refid=28 supposedly this is the top "free" sharing site on google that i got, but prolly just bs... damn im confident in the internet

Ripper Guest

Looks fun, I plan on behind the hidden, if theres a volunteer option

Sil Guest

Think of it as a game of tag where everyone's "it" except the hidden. Whomever manages to get "untagged" is the hidden for the next round.

(I.e: Kill the hidden, be the hidden.)

CPJango_Fett Guest

Quote Originally Posted by #jj
    and watch my video! it might help a newbie as a hidden
    DEMO!
    Not there anymore. Check it.

CPJango_Fett Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IamwatchingU
    yeah... not sure about that kinda website doesn't seem to last long for sharing try to google a different, better site... i've look'd at a few, but never sign'd up for any apparently u have to sign up for this crap on EVERY site (figures) all r probably scams that say they're free then once u sign in and crap plx give CC# B.S. for 5 day period blah blah blah, but try signing up here http://www.flipdrive.com/sharejoin.php?refid=28 supposedly this is the top "free" sharing site on google that i got, but prolly just bs... damn im confident in the internet

That is all just one big sentence....woo!