Thread: The blur dissapears complelely sometimes making the hidden completely invisible!

Default The blur dissapears complelely sometimes making the hidden completely invisible!

It happens from time to time. As soon as i restart the game it works again but after a certain time it happens again and it's really anoying and this is confirmed had friends stand infornt of me only thing that happend was that the green laser dot was in my face.

A large rock orbiting a larger ball of fire

You aren't supposed to be able to see him completely, that's why he is called, "The Hidden." But if you are afraid that you may have an issue, try reinstalling the game after deleting your old game contents.
    Use the search function for questions-It really works!

I know im not suppose too see him completely but the "BLUR" Disappears completely making him truly invisible only indication that make me know hes there are if he stands infront of me while i have the green laser sight. And trust me i have tried too reinstall it alot if times. Still doesn't work...
    So do you know of anything that can help so that the Blur doesn't dissapear?

Please provide screen shots of the hidden being blurred and completely invisible because there's no reason this should happen
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.