Thread: error c:\program files(86)\steam\steamapps\username\source sdk base\bin\filesystem

finch Guest

Default error c:\program files(86)\steam\steamapps\username\source sdk base\bin\filesystem

every time I try to open the hidden this error code pops up error unable to load c:\program files(86)\steam\steamapps\username\source sdk base\bin\filesystem_steam.dll I have uninstalled everything to do with sdk and the hidden and downloaded it again countless times with now solution to my problem. I am not using steam pipe and my half life 2 functions perfectly. about a week before the error started I managed to play the hidden with no issues and I have no clue as to why it started. I cant find any solutions on Google and it is becoming a large issue since this is the main game a play with friends. any help would be great ps I looked in my files and I can see the file that it cant load.

I am also having this issue with hidden source could someone give us a hand

As am I. It's been on and off, and it seems to be pretty finicky with what exactly I do with Steam.

for the first time i also got this problem.
    i delete all the sdk base 2006 and the hidden files "c:\program files(86)\steam\steamapps\username\source sdk base" and
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods". then i install the sdk base 2006 and i run and start the testing after the testing all run finish and close the steam(totally exit steam) and install the hidden after install finish open ur steam then the hidden will be inside ur library