Thread: Missing Map Error

Default Missing Map Error

I've been having troubles playing the Hidden because sometimes when a server changes map or I join a server, it comes up with 'Missing Map'. I have entered cl_downloadfilter, sv_consistency, sv_allowdownload, cl_allowdownload, sv_allowupload, cl_allowupload into the console and nothing has changed. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this issue, as I would like to be able to play the Hidden with my friends without any annoyances.

A large rock orbiting a larger ball of fire

Whenever you get that error, remember the map name and go HERE. Lot of maps there. Wish I knew how to download them all at once though, would be pretty cool.
    Use the search function for questions-It really works!
    I draw stuff.

I hope you realize that you actually need to give those console commands a value, entering them without one will only display the value they currently have and nothing else.

"You are austrian btw. Hitler was austrian.
    Good to know where you are leeching your comments from."

- E.s|Chuck (German)

Well, I guess that will have to do. I was just hoping there was a fix for it so I didn't have to download maps all the time >.<. Thanks for your help

Yes, that is what I have been doing. It just didn't seem to work

Quote Originally Posted by jface16 View Post
    Well, I guess that will have to do. I was just hoping there was a fix for it so I didn't have to download maps all the time >.<. Thanks for your help
    umm so....

Quote Originally Posted by [TSAT]Flow View Post
    I hope you realize that you actually need to give those console commands a value, entering them without one will only display the value they currently have and nothing else.
    Setting cl_downloadfilter all and cl_allowdownload 1 should be enough to get you moving. Though any server using custom maps that doesn't run CDFA should be shot.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.