Thread: Hidden: Source [Trailer]

Lightbulb Hidden: Source [Trailer]

Hej Everyone!

This Thread shall not be used as an Announcement, or worse, an Advertisement, but we (me and my Team out of "Pro's in Acting ) are making, or better said, planning to do a Hidden:Source RL Trailer (or Short Film, what ever). The Plot is a Team (IRIS) searching for it in a Location we don't know yet - maybe a cliff, a building or some - , and the Story isnt done alrdy, but it will be like 2-3 Minutes long (may shorter/longer) and a serious Project for us.

The Question now is (and now i'm asking the community and the developers/copyright-guardians); are we allowed to use Trademarks of this game like the name, maybe some items, just the concept and so on. I dont know much about CP and all this Stuff, iam quietly 16 (my friends too), and that's why i'm asking. I already had problems with music in my earlier years i tried to make films on my own, and i don't want to get in trouble with the game-makers itself.

Ofcourse you are allowed to decline this idea (if u wish to), or wait for seeing some of our "results" - i will wait.

By the way, we dont have a community either, just like 100 views per each video, because we are making our videos for friends and family, and it's just fun.

Greetz, Arkian123!

No issue with you using the bits and pieces that we have CP on for a vid.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

A large rock orbiting a larger ball of fire

Best of luck to you. I love seeing creativity that spawns from a game evolve into an artist's own interpretation of it.
    Use the search function for questions-It really works!

That's awesome! Many thanks.

Ill may post a link here if we are done, if u want to see the final result. Iam thinking of modelling Softairs..

Default Was thinking on the same idea

I am also planing on makeing a video of the hidden: source type thing... only thing i want to know is there any thing i cant use from the game? like the I.R.I.S. sighs names or any thing really?

Thanks Black Blade

Default Was thinking on the same idea

I am also planing on makeing a video of the hidden: source type thing... only thing i want to know is there any thing i cant use from the game? like the I.R.I.S. sighs names or any thing really?

Thanks Black Blade

Gongs already said they can be used. Just make sure credit is given where due...
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.