Thread: Just a pat on the shoulder

Thumbs up Just a pat on the shoulder

Great job guys. My friends and me watched some random videos on youtube and saw Sea Nanner's gameplay video. While I was aware of the mod and am a follower on moddb I never really tried it out. But when I saw it in action and how playing with friends beats random lobbies by far. Well, it took some googleing and in an hour we've got our own (private, it doesn't show up on master server for a reason).

Our server config is tweaked so, the guns are slightly more lethal (mostly 2 extra dmg per bullet and slightly faster fire rate) and wall sticking spends much less stamina.

Few suggestions:
    Selection method which gives "the hidden" to players equally, while still being random.
    And while I know all about modder's "time issues" (been one myself), dishing out a map update now and then wouldn't hurt.

Anyhow, I just wanted to tell you guys that your job on the mod is great and I am a person who's hardly impressed. I like the ability to configure weapons and balance the game. (My first time running a srcds so I don't know if other games allow it) I'm actually stumped by not being able to say anything negative regarding the mod. None of us didn't have any issues except the ones not related to the mod.

I hope you guys get time to work on it more, I know the feeling of not being able to work on your masterpiece.

putting...
    Code:
    sv_master_legacy_mode 0
    heartbeat
    ...in your server.cfg will allow the server to show up in the main list. Though you may occasionally get 'ghost' players that take a slot but don't exist.

Wont comment on the mods you've made. CCake actually has reduced damage on some weapons (shotty!) so... yeah.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.