Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Cow server morals and standards

Default Hidden Cow server morals and standards

At 9/30/12 9 am on this rainy sunday, i was playing in the Hidden cow server. I was bashed many times for my voice. Now i am a gay male and i can not help my girlish voice. but they seemed to have an issue. moments later i was banned for being a homosexual. and indeed. i was bashed by admins and there friends. I was posting this friend to make aware of there anti gay agenda and to see if any other homosexual, bi , transgender, or lesbian Hidden source players have had this same issue? I am 27, gay and i live with my husband, 3 dogs 2 cats and my 4 ferrets. My life is real and i dont think its okey for them to be able to do this kind of thing.

Hope to hear back

Thanks <3

That's not the story I got from the other players in the server. I was told that you were bunny-hopping all around, mic spamming and team wounding as well as trying to voteban everyone. I don't care that you're gay and I doubt anyone else on the server did either, as we have a gay admin on the server as well. Please don't use that as an excuse for you acting like an asshole.

i defiantly dont appreciate being called an asshole or saying im acting like one, this is a real issue, i have been very upset for most of the day over this.

I am one of the most known players in the entire mod and I am gay. I have never had an issue with my sexuality while playing this mod. As an admin of Hidden Cow, I ensure that our community is a tolerant one and will continue to maintain that quota.

But thats just it, your an admin, i was a random nameless player, hence why they could bash me relentlessly with out any penalty

plz put a stop to there anti gay agenda and there gay bashing ways!

Seems like spam to me.
    Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Seems like spam to me.
    Yep, and someone who's mad at getting banned.

After hearing about why you were banned, I can confirm that you were not banned based on your sexuality and the fact that you are now propagating that is laughable. I was gay before I was ever an admin, and the fact that I can attain even that status proves that there is no anti-gay agenda.

You got banned for justified reasons. Deal with it, quietly.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Sparks