Thread: Error, server version does not match servers, Restart the game. **HELP**

Default Error, server version does not match servers, Restart the game. **HELP**

I cant join any servers, it gives me that error everytime and i cant figure out how to restart the game, someone help please:)

To restart the game, you exit out, and load it back up.

To fix your problem, right click the server you want to join, copy paste the IP address into the console with the connect command.

For example:
    connect 127.0.0.1

and you'll connect.
    The console is accessed by pressing ~ on your qwerty keyboard. If that key doesn't do anything, enable the Developer Console in your advanced keyboard options.

I tried pressing the ~ keynothing happened, all i found was keyboard settings, no advanced keyboard settings. I checked in control panel and start menu but I couldn't find it. By the way I have a Sony Vaio Windows7.

Advanced keyboard settings within the game menu, not windows itself. When you're on the game's main menu screen press Options >Keyboard> Advanced.

Just add -console to your launch options in Hidden's properties if ^that still doesn't work.

"You are austrian btw. Hitler was austrian.
    Good to know where you are leeching your comments from."

- E.s|Chuck (German)