Thread: Steam account used elsewhere.

Default Steam account used elsewhere.

Just as the title suggests.Whenever I try to enter a server I get this error and then it prompts me to enter my steam ID and password...

EDIT:I also get *Steam ticket has expired* on the same window of the login page.

1) Change your password.
    2)Rename ClientRegistry.blob to ClientRegistryOLD.blob on the STEAM folder. (C:\Program Files\Steam\clientregistery.blob)
    3) Restart STEAM.

This is what mines doing aswell. Ive tried what you said but it hasn't seemed to of worked.

ive reinstalled the hidden mod - with deleteing all of the old files. Worked for me
    if you're lookin' for trouble - I'm the man to see. If you're lookin' for a-satisfaction I'm satisfaction - guaranteed

None of these worked for me

Exit steam
    Move the SteamApps folder out of the Steam folder (but on the save drive, so it moves instantly instead of taking 50 years)
    Uninstall Steam completely, delete any remains of the Steam folder
    Reinstall Steam w/o signing in.
    Exit Steam
    Copy the SteamApps folder back
    Restart Steam
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

First,I'd like to say thanks to whoever posted on this thread with an answer,I've tried a dozen of things but found out what the problem was for me.Steam Beta.If anyone of you is experiencing this check if you didn't accidentally install Steam Beta.Above the tabs in steam you will see other tabs go to Steam>Settings and at the first page try and find Beta Participation,and to the right you'll see if you are in a beta.If you are,hit change,then opt out of all betas and restart Steam.

Hope it works for you too!(Even though now I get an error saying my version is different from that of the server's T_T)