Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone read up!

Lightbulb Everyone read up!

I'm just making a thread on the forums to encourage all the lurkers out there to be more active in the community. What's happened to this mod is that the community has reached a critical point where newcomers see there's no activity on these forums and assume the mod is dead. What is actually happening, is there's around 100 downloads of this mod every day, and even more random lurkers on the forums. And they all experience the same thing: Look at the forums, see no activity, assume no-one is playing. Or install the mod, see a handful of empty servers, assume the mod is dead, and forget about it.

Join steam groups, post in this thread, ask questions of devs, join an empty server for 10 minutes, anything. There are a lot of veterans that still occasionally check these forums and would love to talk to new people about the game. And from what I can tell, the devs are still working on it too, albeit in a top-secret way.

My friends and I have recently come back to the game, and It makes my heart ache when I think that this might end up being forgotten. One of the best multiplayer mods ever made, and everyone who might potentially play it misses the next potential recruit like ships passing in the fog.

Cheers.

Never played this before. Just found out about it. Shame I didn't know about it when it had a thriving playerbase. I downloaded it though, if anyone ever wants to play with a noob lol

i still play it semi regularly with some friends, but none of us at least can see any servers even to say empty servers... so we always just host one of our own and play on it together through steam joining as none of us can see any servers...

But I enjoy lurking, as you can see I don't have much to say

Me looking at the server list after 1 year of being AWOL, and seeing that http://hidden-stats.co.uk/ is gone, I am truly saddened...

There totally was like, over 50-80-100 servers around not even a year ago, what happened?!

Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

My clan is in the process of putting up a new Hidden Source server. I've got a few friends who still wanna play.

I miss playing with ya'll.

Default im down to play

xburnthemartyrx add me im down to play and i got a friend who is as well i have the ip addresses for a few servers that dont show up but that are there