Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Community ban lists.

Not to derail this thread further but this may be of interest to you.

http://bans.ecgamers.com/index.php?p....76.22&Submit=

Same guy, three accounts and hacking on each of them.

Easiest way of dealing with people like this would be to setup sv_pure and also install an anti-cheat like KAC/SMAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonzky View Post
    Easiest way of dealing with people like this would be to setup sv_pure and also install an anti-cheat like KAC/SMAC.
    Well that will not be happening good sir because most servers are unadminized puddles of crud anyway. I haven't had the pleasure of watching some speedhacker/wallhacker/total faggot in general get banned in MONTHS. Neither by automated programs or manual labor.
    I lots of lost the idea of behind these forum when because i not could understood the everything that said was here... (Grammatical skills, because it is something we should all possess.)

- Well you mite not be hacking cus i was right infront of you several tiems and you didn't always c me, but mabe you have altered your textures to see the hidden better? - Bananenbrei, failing to understand that the hidden uses a shader instead of a texture...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonzky View Post
    http://bans.ecgamers.com.
    I'm sorry, but ecgamers can go fuck themselves with prickly cacti. I was banned because I reported admin abuse by the server owner.....to the server owner.
    Flowz0r*: That's like raging over some guy not letting you piss on his lawn and then killing yourself thinking "I'm just gonna commit suicide, I bet THAT will show him! HA!" :D

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    I'm sorry, but ecgamers can go fuck themselves with prickly cacti. I was banned because I reported admin abuse by the server owner.....to the server owner.
    Maybe that was just that little extra reason he needed. On top of many more.

Quote Originally Posted by QReaper View Post
    You are one sick (albeit ass kicking) bastard, you know that?

I'd say Prince wins this round gentlemen.
    I lots of lost the idea of behind these forum when because i not could understood the everything that said was here... (Grammatical skills, because it is something we should all possess.)

- Well you mite not be hacking cus i was right infront of you several tiems and you didn't always c me, but mabe you have altered your textures to see the hidden better? - Bananenbrei, failing to understand that the hidden uses a shader instead of a texture...