Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community ban lists.

Exclamation Community ban lists.

If you run a hidden server, maintain a banlist, have said list visible to the public via a website and don't mind random people searching them eating up your bandwidth then please post a link to that ban list here so the community can browse at their leasure.

Note to people using these lists: They are not definite proof of anything really since there are never any demos etc. But chances are if KAC catches someone using mat_wireframe in someone else's server. THen again it's quite possible to fake a KAC ban as well. So browse at your own risk.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

well pretty much the only people on here are either from yarrr or 2frag4fun (or not admins at all), and both of them have banlists.(2frag4fun ban list has demos on it btw )

The only major server that doesnt is Darkhand's but then again, I don't think theres been a ban there in a few months now. Seems quite dead if you ask me.

And most of the rest of the servers' owners don't come to the forums so...
    Flowz0r*: That's like raging over some guy not letting you piss on his lawn and then killing yourself thinking "I'm just gonna commit suicide, I bet THAT will show him! HA!" :D

http://bans.thesuperserver.com It's not completely up to date (my webhost isn't playing nice with my server host), but it's there.

I've been keeping up with all the forum bans, and Sniper has been banning as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhand View Post
    http://bans.thesuperserver.com It's not completely up to date (my webhost isn't playing nice with my server host), but it's there.

I've been keeping up with all the forum bans, and Sniper has been banning as well.
    I thought you were dead or something lol 8-25-09? Sniper hasn't been on in like a month and a half tho
    Flowz0r*: That's like raging over some guy not letting you piss on his lawn and then killing yourself thinking "I'm just gonna commit suicide, I bet THAT will show him! HA!" :D

http://bans.ecgamers.net/index.php?p=banlist

This will mainly show you any players that are flagged for cheating.

hobo Guest

mustard its joe ... BAN THIS GUY ! EVERYONE BAN HIM !

# 659 "rop cop" STEAM_0:0:43197733 08:13 114 0 active

speed hacking and tracking the hidden 100 % of the time no matter where i jumped for multiple rounds ... he was running after me constantly shooting me , even when i jumped into cover . MULTIPLE TIMES i was testing his tracking ability and he could see me clear as day ... BAN THAT STEAM ID !

Quote Originally Posted by hobo View Post
    mustard its joe ... BAN THIS GUY ! EVERYONE BAN HIM !
    You need to provide proof with a demo of his actions. Also please make your own thread.

I hate necroing threads

hobo Guest

my mistake gentlemen ... i dont know how to record demos of people on and the other hand the more i read into it the worse things seem .. this steam id isnt set up with a profile ...meaning hes some random douche with sdk and the mod and can come up with 1000000 steam accounts if desired ... so nvm ... ill see you all in game

Quote Originally Posted by hobo View Post
    my mistake gentlemen ... i dont know how to record demos of people
    Open console and type "record" (without quotes) and then a name you want to give the demo file, so something like

record hacker

and type "stop" (without quotes) into console to stop the demo recording.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll keep a look out for that name. (if he/she keeps it)