Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stats stop working again.

Rey Guest

Default Stats stop working again.

Ok,guys,we all know about stats dosent working about 1.5 week. Yeah-yeah,stop stat-whoring and bla bla bla,but stats was good. Bring stats back!

Nah, let the stats die peacefully!

Leave it alone, its almost over(sssshhhh, close your eyes, everythings gonna be alright)!

stop yer whining :P its back up. Sorry bout that I migrated servers the other day and forgot to restart the listener.

doesn't seem to be up atm...

Conroy Guest

yeah no one likes stats-whoring and that stuff... but after all they were quite useful

just wondered if it depends on the money.. because i bet there will be some people here (including me) who would donate to keep them running.

the other option would be, that we could offer to host the stats on our new rootserver/webspace combo (only if you want to of course)

Yes, please bring back stats. It really helps with admining too since you can look at the last five name changes and their tk record.

sorry fellas, have PMd ging to ask him to make the change to fix the problem. Should be sorted soon.

Chilly

I just got back from doing christmas family stuff - made the changes for chilly so stats should be sorted in fairly short order.

"The enemy gate is down"

The Hidden - Source
    Calibre Studios
    Developicus Videogameos (Dev Blog)

Conroy Guest

so... any news about them ?

If you'd like to setup the stats.hidden-source.com to redirect to a specific [o-t] site for stats we'd be willing to host the website if you host the database somewhere we can pull the data from.

Scuzzy