Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HiddenCow Server thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I think he was talking to me.
    Yep.

Under Section 4 of forum law, subsection VII, paragraph III, line II, I am now entitled to eleven hundred billion dollars in restitution. He can, however, challenge me to a duel to the death above a pit of molten lava, whilst suspended by bungee cords, armed with dull scissors.

hey guys, idk wut happen but i was on the server recently, and the members of the server had a problem with my voice, and it upset me, they called me gay, faggot and much much worse. now i am a gay 19 year old male and i reside in maine. so by default, my voice is much more feminine then most guys so naturally they make fun of it. that i can handle but then i admitted to being gay and i was then banned. and i assume for just being a homosexual. now that is a little bit rude. :/ i am very upset and i wish to be unbanned so i can play with you guys in the future. If needed, i will refrain from using my mic if my voice is indeed a problem. I hope you all see the error of your ways. :/

A large rock orbiting a larger ball of fire

Default Griefing issue on the server

I hope this is the correct place to post this, even though I've been playing for a while I have never used these forums.

On the Hidden Cow server, there has been an issue lately with people, even sometimes in groups, coming onto the server and mass TKing. This wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't such a high requirement of votes to ban them, as having everyone but that one person vote to ban does not work when they approach in groups.

This brings me to my question, how many moderators are there for the server? I know occasionally when I come on, there is someone who turns out to be a mod, and I like how they are able to keep order, but during those times when there aren't mods and the server is chaotic, it can ruin the game for other players, especially when it comes to those that are in groups.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide,
    -Adieu

There are 14 poeple with admin rights on Hidden Cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Puppets View Post
    There are 14 poeple with admin rights on Hidden Cow.
    I had no idea there were that many :O
    Flowz0r*: That's like raging over some guy not letting you piss on his lawn and then killing yourself thinking "I'm just gonna commit suicide, I bet THAT will show him! HA!" :D

Includes the devs who have reserved slots on all servers in the sourcebans project. You can check/manage it all on the page.

My in game name is Mr. Bill, I am posting on here to protest a ban by one of your admins.

I was on the hidden cow server 2, i was a bit frustrated and talking about how i hate physkilling with low player counts, cause everyone just leaves and it kills the server.

shortly after this a player came up with shotgun and started attacking me, i also with a shotgun, killed the said player who started attacking me and then said over voice. "WTF man, why the hell did you shoot me." then all of a sudden im banned from all hidden cow and dream piece servers...

I would also like to note that ive been playing this since it was released 5+ years ago and have never had an issue until now. im not one of the people you would consider a trouble maker on the server. i actually try to help the new players with info on how the weighting system works and controls ETC when they join the server. ill admit i bitch a lot but this game can get frustrating sometimes.

EDIT/update: so ive found this is a 2 week ban, so whatever, ill wait, but i still believe the ban was unneccessary. is a 2 week ban for defending yourself against tk a normal thing?
    Last edited by steveperrywho; 12th March 2013 at 16:39.