Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New UK based server - Teh Church of Jimmeh [PS=Shove|Ranked|Weighted]

Ok i added few more plugins. Check the first post. One of em was SourceBans and i made the banlist public. Tho its still just compilation of the banlists form free cookies, ot and cake atm...
    Last edited by Master of Puppets; 12th February 2009 at 05:13.

here's CCake's full banlog as exported by SUM. it includes all permenent and temporary bans, warnings (1min bans) and unbans. only the permenant and unbans are effective. the rest are commented out.
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

Paegus, there is a severe fault in your plugin. The extra gravity creates some very strange falls, giving IRIS far too much damage.
    But it works like a charm killing the fun of bhoppers. At least some people are noticing it

Quote Originally Posted by QReaper View Post
    You are one sick (albeit ass kicking) bastard, you know that?

Getting killed because you slipped off a 2 feet high ledge is somewhat awkward...

"You are austrian btw. Hitler was austrian.
    Good to know where you are leeching your comments from."

- E.s|Chuck (German)

hmm you should try crouching

i really need to find a better way to do this though. without explicit jump detection it gets really messy. would be so much simpler to see a jump, wait for the subsequent landing and then start a timer during which jumping is just plain disabled.

right now it just detects you touching the ground again and starts a timer. if you leave the ground again before the it expires then the timer gets reset and your gravity gets doubled. if you're not careful the boost can kill you. if the gravity doesn't get high enough it's still possible with the hidden.

then problem then becomes that it might not have been a jump at all. if you walk off a ledge (or non-noclipped steps) you leave the ground and land again really quickly. 2 of these in 0.3 seconds and it thinks you're jumping. hence the crunch.

i'd love to run a button scan on an active hopper though
    Custom HUD
    Radio Menu
    Demo Key
    Hidden:SourceMod
    Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas,
    that when left alone in suffucient quantities
    for sufficient time, will think about itself.

For admins: SourceBans now work. You can also upload the demos but keep them in zip or rar format pls. Link in my sig. And read the group announcements ppl!

Ok mates the server has been taken down today as some of you already noticed. The fact is that the server was just a product of spare 10 slots on a dedicated machine that my css clan rented. So it was running next to 50 and 60 slot css server. It was fine until those 2 started to get popular. Now the ticks drop and shit like that. So we decided to keep just those 2 servers on the machine. It was fun and a pleasant experience but theres already enough good servers out there. Maybe when (if? :-P ) b5 (b6??? ) will be released and the player base gets bigger then i will start the server again.

I will most likely put the server up in the upcoming days. After the wave of new players i think regulars deserve an administered server with rules and things they were used to

Most things i can dig up here on the forum or somewhere on my backup drives, but just in case i wont find them i would like to ask old admins to drop me a pm with steam id. Also old banlists would be nice. And Paeg you already have a PM so if you find any spare time please check it.

When the server is up and running i will edit the first post with the new IP and other info, but the idea is to most of the things unchanged.
    Last edited by Master of Puppets; 12th September 2012 at 11:52.

Thank you, based puppy.

"You are austrian btw. Hitler was austrian.
    Good to know where you are leeching your comments from."

- E.s|Chuck (German)

The server is online. Report bugs and things here or on steam group. And you know... have fun and shit

And old admins, you know who you are, drop me a PM with ID so you can get a slot on there.