PDA

View Full Version : Why am I banned on random servers I've never been on?

Flood
1st November 2008, 00:21
I've been banned on a few servers I've never even played on before, and I don't know what's going on. Plus I keep getting banned on PNA for no reason. Anyone have any idea what's wrong with this?

Darkhand
1st November 2008, 05:57
Someone else may have mentioned you on the forum and other admins took action based on that. What's your SteamID?

Wuped
1st November 2008, 12:25
Out of curoisity which servers?

Scuzzy
1st November 2008, 13:45
what's his IP oh great forum administrator? :)

Ging
1st November 2008, 16:19
pm'd it.

Scuzzy
1st November 2008, 17:27
You had played in the [o-t] server a while last year, 26 days total, 7 of which you were banned for language issues. Eventually an admin reviewed your record and removed you perminantly.

BTW, his steam-id is STEAM_0:1:4625149.
(thanks ging)

Scuzzy

Flood
2nd November 2008, 23:39
Sorry for the late response. Yeah I kept getting banned on O-T for language a while back. I kept forgetting about the language thing on there. I just don't understand why I'm banned permanently on PNA, Snipanet, and Knights7 or something. I've never even played on that Knights server and I'm banned.

salith
3rd November 2008, 08:22
Well when one server bans for something, other admins tend to look at that and say "I don't want that tool ruining the fun on my server either" and ban you pre-emptively.
If you play like a tool, you will be treated like a broken tool and discarded :)

Flood
10th November 2008, 04:29
So can I get unbanned please? From, Oldtimers, PNA, and whatever else has me banned for no reason. Snipanet I think?

-SM-SUCKER
10th November 2008, 08:06
Scuzzy;140651'] 7 of which you were banned for language issues. Eventually an admin reviewed your record and removed you perminantly.
Yeah I kept getting banned on O-T for language a while back. I kept forgetting about the language thing on there.
There you got your reason. Obviously you had more than one chance to change your behaviour towards other players, but failed to comply.

Phaedrus
10th November 2008, 17:04
I banned you from PNA and Knigh7s for being an ass. You are an arrogant douche bag that enjoys making other players angry.

Scuzzy
10th November 2008, 17:14
So can I get unbanned please? From, Oldtimers, PNA, and whatever else has me banned for no reason. Snipanet I think?

We'll consider this an official request. Your ban lift request has been reviewed and denied. You may apply again on November 10th, 2009.

Scuzzy

Zabiela
10th November 2008, 19:00
I banned you from PNA and Knigh7s for being an ass. You are an arrogant douche bag that enjoys making other players angry.

So my few impressions of this player were not far off. 40-2 score type. Good player, bad attitude.

Btw Angel[Knights] if you read this, i've really been enjoying the roundlimit 1 on the server.

Flood
11th November 2008, 02:10
Yeah, I was acting like an arrogant douche bag, but in all honesty it wasn't out of seriousness. I get a kick out of talking trash (sarcastically) to certain players who act cocky. I used to just not say anything at all until I realized the attitude some players have on this game are like they're on a damn pedestal, and I just think it's funny when you make a witty comment to piss them off. It was all in fun and games, but if you don't want to unban me no hard feelings.

If people can't take a little trash talking, and learn to have thick skin I don't know what this world is coming to.

Zabiela
11th November 2008, 02:36
If people can't take a little trash talking, and learn to have thick skin I don't know what this world is coming to.

The world is coming to the fact that you wont get to play on the servers other people pay for. Everybody can take your shit, nobody wants to.

This thread is done mods.

Flood
11th November 2008, 03:39
Well I'm sorry you got butt hurt about my comments.

Zabiela
11th November 2008, 03:45
Well I'm sorry you got butt hurt about my comments.

And i'm sorry I enjoy talking shit to butthurt players who've been banned.

Some of us just accept the admins made a decision and move on, others like you come back to spout off about how the world isnt right, and we're all wrong, wa-wa.

And I'm not saying i'm acting mature right now, far from it, but its entertainment. Mods please lock me (us) out!

Flood
11th November 2008, 04:28
That was actually a serious apology, but ok.

Wuped
11th November 2008, 04:44
Lol, flood you're awesome, you'l never be banned from my server (:

Knigh7s
11th November 2008, 05:46
Sorry for the late response. Yeah I kept getting banned on O-T for language a while back. I kept forgetting about the language thing on there. I just don't understand why I'm banned permanently on PNA, Snipanet, and Knights7 or something. I've never even played on that Knights server and I'm banned.

Sorry to hear that. But Knigh7s Server uses ban lists from alot of other well known servers out there as well. If you act up on one server, sure enough you will get banned on every server that uses community ban lists.

Btw Angel[Knights] if you read this, i've really been enjoying the roundlimit 1 on the server.

LoL, thank Phaedrus, he has been maintaining the server a lot more than I have been able too! :) thanks Phaedrus!