PDA

View Full Version : A man in a blue suit reflected in my arm!

poliq
3rd October 2008, 12:59
Watch the demo (http://files.filefront.com/bluesuitman+2dem/;11961556;/fileinfo.html).
goto tick 16500.

See the man in the blue suit reflected on Grüber's arm?

xD ?

Daedalus
3rd October 2008, 13:18
Nobody is going to download that demo, open up hidden, load up the demo and zoom to a tick to see an image. Post a screenshot.

Cheesey
3rd October 2008, 13:53
Nobody is going to download that demo, open up hidden, load up the demo and zoom to a tick to see an image. Post a screenshot.

He's writing what I was thinking - and everyone else does...

poliq
3rd October 2008, 14:46
ok.. see.. there is a reason for that. I allready tried it. but it disappeared on the screenshot. Also, might be that only I can see him..
e: now even I cant see it. Must have been a wierd graphic glitch.
But still, where did he come from? xD

Cheesey
3rd October 2008, 15:17
ok.. see.. there is a reason for that. I allready tried it. but it disappeared on the screenshot. Also, might be that only I can see him..
e: now even I cant see it. Must have been a wierd graphic glitch.
But still, where did he come from? xD

It happened to me some times, that a bullet case was stuck in the air. Looked quite funny so I did a video and circled the bullet case. By watching it again, the case wasn't there anymore and I were just moving strangen ;)
I don't know why this happens, but I think, it could be similar...

Zabiela
3rd October 2008, 15:24
Lay off the drugs

MrBone
3rd October 2008, 15:44
And the booze.

poliq
3rd October 2008, 17:16
Lay off the drugs

And the booze.

xD.
I found out which face i saw in the reflections! It was Anton Ego's advisor! From the movie Rottatouille.
A wierd looking guy in a blue suit.

But how the **** did he warp into my H:S ?!?!?

lol?

Isolation
3rd October 2008, 18:23
xD.
I found out which face i saw in the reflections! It was Anton Ego's advisor! From the movie Rottatouille.
A wierd looking guy in a blue suit.

But how the **** did he warp into my H:S ?!?!?

lol?

Belleview might have a new friend soon. Don't be afraid of those guys in the white coats coming up to your door. They are there to help you.

Demented
3rd October 2008, 23:28
The Infinitum Research Center reminds you that the Standard-Issue Infinitum Kabar will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak. In the event that the Standard-Issue Infinitum Kabar does speak, the Infinitum Research Center urges you to disregard its advice.