PDA

View Full Version : Jimmeh: The Rise Of Evil (H:S Machinima Project)

Specht
20th August 2008, 00:31
So guys, today, after playing at PNA and having some fun with Phaedrus making the Hidden look like Jimmeh, I've got a little inspired and thought of making a little video about it. I kinda have the story ready on my mind, but I'm gonna need help, I need actors, voice actors, and someone with a good server that can make that 'summon Jimmeh's spirit' thingie...

Story idea (based on Jimmeh's legend): Jimmeh was a teddy bear like others, but one day, he realised, that by stealing the skin of other teddy bears after killing them, he would acquire agility, strength and intelligence. The government soon realised the menace that teddy bear represented to human kind, and sent a squadron of elite trained soldiers to seek, and destroy...

I accept suggestions.

List of volunteers:
-Me (Camera Man, Director and possible Voice Actor)
-Nedge (Actor / Voice Actor)
-GunnyBoy (Actor / Voice Actor)
-lcpuche (???)
-BiPP (Actor / Voice Actor)
-weirdkid5 (Actor / Voice Actor)
-Cheesey (Actor / Voice Actor)
-TheChrist (Actor / Voice Actor)
-<Beatlemania> (Actor / Voice Actor)
-MrBone (Actor / Voice Actor)
-FFAF (???)

In case of lack of interest, I'm just gonna make a small compilation of 'Hidden Jimmeh' stuff =P

lcpuche
20th August 2008, 01:01
count me in! if any help i can provide is needed

but not my voice i think it sucks :/

BiPP
20th August 2008, 01:32
If you want a voice with a sexy french accent, i'm your man ;)

weirdkid5
20th August 2008, 04:41
yo mind if i get a little action on this, ive done some machinima before myself so count me in! :D i can be a actor/voice actor or sumthin else like a script writer if you really want me to

Cheesey
20th August 2008, 08:33
Ive never done such thing, but I'm interested! Count me in. I don't know if you like my voice, but you can have it! :)

TheChrist
20th August 2008, 09:03
Yea, I'll sign up for this.

Voice Actor/Actor.

Having gotten 4 GCSE's (2 C's, 2 B's) from doing a performing arts course, at a performing arts school, I'd be alright at it.

Specht
20th August 2008, 13:18
I need someone that can imitate typical black people voice, like "Yo! Let's kill that muthafucka!", also I would like to have someone with a fancy british accent (I love it xD), and I still need someone with a good server, even better an U.S. located server, cause I'm from Brazil, and European servers are too pingy for me, with an U.S. server my ping is generally under 200, and that's good enough for me, also I believe that the European volunteers won't have ping higher than 200 on an U.S. server.

Nice to see people are interested, when the recruiting stage is over, we shall start discussing the script.

weirdkid5
20th August 2008, 13:29
I need someone that can imitate typical black people voice, like "Yo! Let's kill that muthafucka!", also I would like to have someone with a fancy british accent (I love it xD), and I still need someone with a good server, even better an U.S. located server, cause I'm from Brazil, and European servers are too pingy for me, with an U.S. server my ping is generally under 200, and that's good enough for me, also I believe that the European volunteers won't have ping higher than 200 on an U.S. server.

Nice to see people are interested, when the recruiting stage is over, we shall start discussing the script.

i could do i really good british imperssination XD but i could be better stickin as a normal dude or act like a wangster lol

FFAF
20th August 2008, 13:45
Nice Idea Murillo, if you need me pm me!

MrBone
20th August 2008, 17:48
I could be the guy that rushes out in front of everyone, balls the size of coconuts, shouting whenever I see the Hidden "I SEE HIM!!! SUBJECT SIGHTED!! REPORT IN!!".

Then gets slaughtered in 1.34 seconds if you need something like that :)

Specht
20th August 2008, 18:02
I could be the guy that rushes out in front of everyone, balls the size of coconuts, shouting whenever I see the Hidden "I SEE HIM!!! SUBJECT SIGHTED!! REPORT IN!!".

Then gets slaughtered in 1.34 seconds if you need something like that :)

I was thinking about a cliché, the black ones dying first 8D

MrBone
20th August 2008, 19:02
I was thinking about a cliché, the black ones dying first 8D

Black, white, purple, I don't care. As long as I've got the moustache!

Specht
20th August 2008, 19:28
Black, white, purple, I don't care. As long as I've got the moustache!

If you can imitate a black person, you can do exactly that, but I need someone else that can do it either, to do something like: *First black guy dies* the other black guy: "why the first ones to die always are the n..." *Jimmeh physkills him with an xbox and then someone else say* "WTF?! What is an XBOX doing in this old and completely destroyed house?!" (decay)

[TSAT]Flow
20th August 2008, 20:07
I'd ask Phaedrus for the instaphys-protection script to get the weird "Xbox to the head-bouncing off-hitting someone else-both dead" physkills easier! :D

Specht
20th August 2008, 20:11
Flow;138072']I'd ask Phaedrus for the instaphys-protection script to get the weird "Xbox to the head-bouncing off-hitting someone else-both dead" physkills easier! :D

What do you mean? Pinball combo? :eek:

[TSAT]Flow
20th August 2008, 21:25
Exactly! :D

Just phys 2 IRIS to one HP using the instaphys-protection and then - with some luck - do a pinball combo! :p

<Beatlemania>
20th August 2008, 21:56
I'd like to be counted in.
I've got a versatile voice, if some of my put-ons are a bit cheesy.

Cheesey
20th August 2008, 23:09
I'd like to be counted in.
I've got a versatile voice, if some of my put-ons are a bit cheesy.

If any outputs are cheesey, then mine would be! :D

If you want, we could meet in TS or something, and you can decide which voice would fit best... is there something of a plot yet?

Specht
21st August 2008, 02:09
Looks like we already have enough people, now we need a good server located in U.S., and to schedule a day and time to everybody meet.

So, my best times are GMT-3 from 7:30 to 12:00 in the mornings during the week, but on Tuesdays I have from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM... but let's get to an agreement, I'm sure I can open up my schedule for a better time for everyone, so guys, if you can't do it at one of those times, tell me here.

I have some scenes on my mind already, I might write a script within a few days, although I think that good ideas might come when everyone is together on the server, filming.

weirdkid5
21st August 2008, 02:21
Looks like we already have enough people, now we need a good server located in U.S., and to schedule a day and time to everybody meet.

So, my best times are GMT-3 from 7:30 to 12:00 in the mornings during the week, but on Tuesdays I have from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM... but let's get to an agreement, I'm sure I can open up my schedule for a better time for everyone, so guys, if you can't do it at one of those times, tell me here.

I have some scenes on my mind already, I might write a script within a few days, although I think that good ideas might come when everyone is together on the server, filming.

Like ive said im home from school after 2 PM Est time and on weekends im free, i think after about 5 or 6 PM est time and weekends would seem the best

Specht
21st August 2008, 02:56
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3703/jimmeh2sj8.jpg

Made by GunnyBoy, just to tease you a little bit :D

weirdkid5
21st August 2008, 07:47
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3703/jimmeh2sj8.jpg

Made by GunnyBoy, just to tease you a little bit :D

dude holy fuck thats awesome :D best frikken logo ever. props gunnyboy!

Specht
21st August 2008, 11:28
So guys, I've already spoken to 2 guys, and they can do it at Tuesday 3 PM GMT-3 (which means 2 PM EST), if everyone could show up at that time, it would be awesome, please post here if you can. If you can't, tell me when you can, we need to get this going.

If you want to contact me, my steam ID is: specht555

MrBone
21st August 2008, 11:44
I should be available at that time. Now i just have to get a mic.

weirdkid5
21st August 2008, 20:31
yeah i could do that for about an hour tuesdays arentr good days for me cuz every tuesday i leave around 3 PM EST and not be back until 5 PM EST every other day im fine but if its a tuesday it needs to be around 6 PM GMT -3 or 5 PM EST

Phaedrus
21st August 2008, 20:41
I should be around then. PM me on friends and I will get you set up on a server and do the model changes. I can change players into pretty much anything. You might want a shot of the IRIS truck rolling up and things like that.

[TSAT]Flow
21st August 2008, 20:46
Why the heck don't you do stuff like this when I'm on Cake? :(

Dammit, I want to see the trip alarm pooping hidden! :mad:

Specht
21st August 2008, 22:45
I should be around then. PM me on friends and I will get you set up on a server and do the model changes. I can change players into pretty much anything. You might want a shot of the IRIS truck rolling up and things like that.

Thanks a lot Phaed!

I might put some scenes of the truck on the bloopers xD

Cheesey
22nd August 2008, 00:07
Yep, should also be fine with me! Really fine Picture by the way :)

<Beatlemania>
22nd August 2008, 03:28
daym fine.
i have school so, no.

Specht
22nd August 2008, 16:33
Bloody schools...

Well guys, the reason why I chose Tuesday, is because my computer is fucked up, and I am gonna use my brother's computer, and he is at school on Tuesdays, also, weekends I am at pubs drinking, not at home, so I'm gonna keep the plans to next Tuesday, if not enough people show up, I'll see what I can do.

Who's not on the list, feel free to show up, as we might have to substitute some people, don't forget to add me: specht555

MrBone
22nd August 2008, 16:58
If you can imitate a black person, you can do exactly that, but I need someone else that can do it either, to do something like: *First black guy dies* the other black guy: "why the first ones to die always are the n..." *Jimmeh physkills him with an xbox and then someone else say* "WTF?! What is an XBOX doing in this old and completely destroyed house?!" (decay)

Hm. Being a pretty short guy I don't have the bass range I'm guessing you are looking for in a black voice actor. And I'm norwegian so any native english speakers would probably spot my ridiculously fake accent straight away :)

But I'll still be available, so let's see what we can work out.

TheOtherDante
22nd August 2008, 21:01
to be accurate with the characters of the IRIS Jamar was born and riased in Chicago (or is it Detroit) ethier way he's "DA GANGTA NUGGA" while Issac is from Jamacian so he's "DA RAASTTTAAA" so ur gonna need too voice types there, and i have yet to hear a decent jamacian accent in our community...

Ging
22nd August 2008, 23:27
to be accurate with the characters of the IRIS Jamar was born and riased in Chicago (or is it Detroit) ethier way he's "DA GANGTA NUGGA" while Issac is from Jamacian so he's "DA RAASTTTAAA"

gotta get in the stereotypes!

lcpuche
23rd August 2008, 01:20
you see why didnt you guys have any south american iris, i would have been useful :p

TheOtherDante
24th August 2008, 03:43
gotta get in the stereotypes!

ya...

unless the writers want to do otherwise

TheChrist
24th August 2008, 08:26
You'll need to add my New Steam for this...

I_Daemon_I

Specht
24th August 2008, 18:10
ya...

unless the writers want to do otherwise

I am obviously gonna get into stereotypes :D

sniper200
24th August 2008, 18:11
Ill help i will just be a actor

lcpuche
25th August 2008, 01:05
I just hope its on weekends

weirdkid5
25th August 2008, 03:34
he told me hees onl good ont tuesdays. on weekends he goes out and rinks. i dont know how that will work with everyones scheduale

Specht
25th August 2008, 16:35
Don't forget it guys, everybody on Steam tomorrow at 3 PM GMT -3 (2 PM EST)

Once again: specht555

Cheesey
26th August 2008, 09:07
I already added you, but havnt seen you online! I might come an hour later, because I go running before...

FFAF
26th August 2008, 21:30
http://files.filefront.com/Jimmehrar/;11614547;/fileinfo.html

Here are the demos that i recorded during the time we made the movie!

[TSAT]Flow
26th August 2008, 23:17
"I have a penis script" - LMFAO! :D

BiPP
26th August 2008, 23:44
It was fun.

Here is my DEM FILES (http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/riseofevil/videosBipp.rar) (could be usefull, cameras and stuff) and my screenshots (http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/riseofevil/screenshotsBipp.rar)(totally useless but whatever).

I made a kind of teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqtqbMPF8r8) with the few records I made.

Specht
27th August 2008, 01:34
Thanks for everyone who showed up, tomorrow I'm gonna check out the recordings and see if everything is ok, also gonna check out your demos.

Great teaser BiPP, maybe you could help me with editing the video.

Cheesey
27th August 2008, 07:35
LOL, it really was fun! I sent you the demos with a PM, but if anyone else is interested, here they are ;)

Nice trailer! OMG YOU'VE EVEN FOUND THE SECRET GOGGLES!!! :eek:

http://files.filefront.com/Jimmeh+Demos/;11614490;/fileinfo.html

Paegus
27th August 2008, 11:20
wait, you guys played in an OVR map?

lame...

BiPP
27th August 2008, 13:11
A better quality of my teaser here (http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/riseofevil/), with a downloadable version in Mpeg2.

Enjoy.

BTW, there is a subliminal message (that i didn't noticed while creating the vid).
Find it ;)

Cheesey
27th August 2008, 15:20
Cool! Thank you! And specht, next time tell me, that my voice is far to loud ;) :D

Specht
7th September 2008, 18:41
BiPP, read your PM's, I sent you one a long time ago and you still haven't answered!

TheChrist
7th September 2008, 18:55
Shit, sorry I didn't turn up.

BiPP
7th September 2008, 20:31
BiPP, read your PM's, I sent you one a long time ago and you still haven't answered!

OMG !

The forum do not notice by default that you receive PM's
-___________________- "

Well, no thanks ;)

Cheesey
9th September 2008, 07:55
Specht, how is it going with the video? :D

Specht
9th September 2008, 13:46
Specht, how is it going with the video? :D

Slow, really slow, I'm waiting until I buy a new computer to finish editing it =P

Might do so this weekend.

Handym
21st September 2008, 17:22
I'm in. Add "Elementerials" to friends on steam.

Specht
21st September 2008, 17:54
I'm in. Add "Elementerials" to friends on steam.

I'm afraid that your thread resurrection was completely useless, it's too late my friend.

And for those waiting for the video, be patient, I need to wait until my new computer gets ready =/

Cheesey
21st September 2008, 22:00
No, it's enough! I don't wait any longer! I..., I... shit...

^^

Specht
5th November 2008, 18:48
Here it is, it sucks harder than I predicted it to suck, I realised I didn't have the time nor the patience to make it really good, just... easy on the flaming please D:

YT: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=g_0N0jcXvvc&fmt=18

HD: http://rapidshare.de/files/40842993/Jimmeh_The_Rise_Of_Evil.wmv.html

Cheesey
5th November 2008, 19:24
It's like I thought it would be. But it was a lot of fun making it :D
Next time tell me that my mike is too loud and fuzzy!

[TSAT]Flow
5th November 2008, 20:24
It's... erm... well... not exactly what i erm... expected it to be...

Nah, it's ok... I couldn't have done it half that good I think! :o

Maybe you shouldn't do the voice acting ingame... Those mics popping up above their heads kinda ruins the atmosphere...

-SM-SUCKER
5th November 2008, 21:48
I like it :)

"He went left"....."ARGHHHHH":D

Specht
5th November 2008, 23:07
I like it :)

"He went left"....."ARGHHHHH":D

Yeah right, probably the same way you might like 5$ budget trash horror movies.

TheOtherDante
6th November 2008, 13:50
hey those are some of the best once you ignore the lame runny blood and horrible set. it tends to make fore some good laughs and a few good scares.

FFAF
6th November 2008, 17:07
I like it , i giggled a few times :D

Specht
6th November 2008, 17:36
hey those are some of the best once you ignore the lame runny blood and horrible set. it tends to make fore some good laughs and a few good scares.

So you agree with me that my video is even worse than those... xD

TheOtherDante
6th November 2008, 18:58
ya i was trying to be nice,

wtf is wrong with me... im being nice to poeple.

Tis Not da way' respectable pirate ninjar shudd be'hav.

Flashy
7th November 2008, 09:02
Hehehe, too funny seeing jimmeh flying around the screen and throwing stuff around the room. :D

Specht
7th November 2008, 10:46
Hehehe, too funny seeing jimmeh flying around the screen and throwing stuff around the room. :D

You have no idea how funny it is when he stops and looks at you closely :D

BiPP
13th November 2008, 12:21
I lol'd :D

TheChrist
20th November 2008, 11:03
I lol'd :D

I also lol'd, we need a sequel, probably shopuld be a comedy more than serious action.

Cheesey
20th November 2008, 16:56
I wouldnt say no :D! Then we should use the "outtakes" ;)

Night Raider
20th November 2008, 17:38
I like how Gruber only mumbles. :)

Pretty good overall.

Specht
20th November 2008, 22:16
Can't believe you guys actually lol'd...

I also lol'd, we need a sequel, probably shopuld be a comedy more than serious action.

Oh god, not all that work again <o>

Maybe if it was just a compilation of Jimmeh rampage... Or if I was just the camera man and someone else made the script and coordinated it, but really, I'm not feeling like trying to coordinate 9 people again xD

BiPP
21st November 2008, 00:42
Well, if it had to be done seriously, we would need a script, a storyboard and a real organization, etc...

And for the "lol story", i particularly lolled when the barrels exploded at the end, and Riki's name appeared on the top right and corner of the screen xD

Specht
21st November 2008, 06:05
Well, if it had to be done seriously, we would need a script, a storyboard and a real organization, etc...

And for the "lol story", i particularly lolled when the barrels exploded at the end, and Riki's name appeared on the top right and corner of the screen xD

If we would make it seriously, I wouldn't organize it, I would help with the storyboard and ideas for editing, but I wouldn't edit it, consequently, I wouldn't film it, so I could actually be an actor... xD

Hell, the trailer looks 110&#37; more serious than the actual film D:

Cheesey
21st November 2008, 06:22
@Trailer
Oh yeah! :D That's why Hollywood still get us into the cinemas...

@Machinima
Do think of a real story (like FEAR-Machinima) or of short scenes one after another with their own meaning, humor and "story" (like IOGM)?

BiPP
21st November 2008, 16:42
Hell, the trailer looks 110% more serious than the actual film D:

It looks serious because we don't see a sh*t :) (http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/riseofevil/)

Merciless
21st November 2008, 17:34
i pissed myself laughing at the "lets get this bastard... he went left...."

Specht
22nd November 2008, 13:02
i pissed myself laughing at the "lets get this bastard... he went left...."

Yeah, the film was supposed to be scarying funny... it ended up being stupiditely funny.

Cheesey
24th November 2008, 09:03
Linkin Park

...but in the end, it doesn't even maaaaatter....