PDA

View Full Version : Cheater on Clandestine Cake

wilson
9th August 2008, 19:52
Hey, just came across this guy who was cheating on clandestine cake. I seen him on a few other servers as well. Please ban him.

Name: kl1337oris
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:4589393

Demo Link: http://files.filefront.com/demoszip/;11429794;/fileinfo.html

Cheers
Wilson

Ra1n
9th August 2008, 20:22
might be a blackhidden, who is trying to hide it.
i watched it with mat_wireframe 2 and he is tracking hidden nearly perfect while pouncing in demo two. there are some random shots with the shotgun inbetween its hard to tell

BiPP
9th August 2008, 20:27
Well if it's aleatory it may be a cheater with sv_cheat and mat_wireframe.

FFAF
9th August 2008, 20:31
Hey wilson, funny to have this cheater taped from both point of views!

http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=9781

Paegus
9th August 2008, 20:46

accidental? if he didn't know it was cheating he wouldn't be trying to hide it. he'd be asking "why is the hidden black?"

anyway, the 2nd demo is pretty conclusive.

BiPP
9th August 2008, 21:29
accidental? if he didn't know it was cheating he wouldn't be trying to hide it.
Never sayed it was accidental.

-SM-SUCKER
9th August 2008, 21:42
I don't think he is cheating or he is hiding it pretty good.
Problem here is that all the pouncing/doing stuff to see if he cheats is done in his field of vision.
If I see someone pouncing somewhere I might predict where he will land. He is doing a lot of this. This is why he almost always hits at the end of the jumps. And the next pounce is again through his field of vision, letting him again guess where you will be in 0.5 seconds.
And you don't crouch while beeing Hidden, making it easier to see you.
I will keep an eye on him, but I don't think he cheats.

Paegus
9th August 2008, 21:46
Never sayed it was accidental.
hmm...

so what exactly does that mean then? lucky? coincidental? accidental? incidental? etc...

BiPP
10th August 2008, 00:47
so what exactly does that mean then? lucky? coincidental? accidental? incidental? etc...

Randomness. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleatory) If he does cheat he may not activate the cheat all the time. -> aleatory.

-SM-SUCKER
10th August 2008, 01:00
Randomness. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleatory) If he does cheat he may not activate the cheat all the time. -> aleatory.
Paegus, you just got an English lesson from a french...:p

Paegus
10th August 2008, 02:09
yeah... as with a lot of words in english there are various definitions so since in over 800 books read (at least from my parent's slightly varied collection) i have never once encountered that word in written or spoken form, (yeah, sorry i don't speak or read French literature, where i'm sure the word is used with great alacrity) i looked it up and tried to figure out what the heck he was trying to say... in english.

Furthermore as intimated by the later post if he does or does not cheat from one moment to the next then barring the general quantum fluctuations of the universe in general resulting in the resolved probability we call "now", randomness has little to do with that action. it's his choice from one moment to the next to activate the cheat. So that definition made less sense than sliced tomato sauce.

though personally i don't see the point in cheating like that. if you're going to cheat at least find a proper one, leave it running and pretend so you don't end up making sudden 'oh shit' attacks that make no sense and raise all manner of eye-brows.

:p

wilson
10th August 2008, 12:11
Are you kidding me dark prince!? In the second demo he is tracking the hidden perfectly! Also, he was a noob hidden using pigstick which is a dead give-away that he isn't just experienced.

Here's another one who MAY be cheating:

Name: ,

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:3209699

Seems to me like he's using a wallhack but he only ever shoots when he is sure it will hit (shotgun). No demo yet, just watch out for him.

-SM-SUCKER
10th August 2008, 13:07
Are you kidding me dark prince!? In the second demo he is tracking the hidden perfectly! Also, he was a noob hidden using pigstick which is a dead give-away that he isn't just experienced.
You played with me, didn't you? Ever made a demo of me? Or watched one which I or anybody else here posted? There are many good spotters out there. And the difference between someone with enough experience and someone without an invisble Hidden is becoming less and less every day.
Catching a wallhacker is easier, but in most cases if someone cheats, he will also use some kind off wallhack.
And the use of the pigstick is not a indication of skill, just an indication of his attitude.
But I will review the second demo, jsut to make sure I didn't miss something obvious.

Edit: Ok, guess I watched the wrong demo... Have many demos named cheater... From the older days, now I name them after the person.
He will be banned from the usual servers.

Here's another one who MAY be cheating:

Name: ,

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:3209699

Seems to me like he's using a wallhack but he only ever shoots when he is sure it will hit (shotgun). No demo yet, just watch out for him.
1. Don't post without any sort of proof. get a demo, and show us.

2. Make a seperate thread.

FFAF
10th August 2008, 13:29
Thank you!

Zabiela
10th August 2008, 19:08
So that definition made less sense than sliced tomato sauce.

That's because you've never enjoyed FROZEN SLICED TOMATO SAUCE WOOOOOOO!!!!!

wilson
10th August 2008, 22:18
You played with me, didn't you? Ever made a demo of me? Or watched one which I or anybody else here posted? There are many good spotters out there. And the difference between someone with enough experience and someone without an invisble Hidden is becoming less and less every day.

Yeah, I understand that. The difference is that you own as the hidden. Most guys who are good at spotting at least have some skill as the hidden purely because they must have been playing for a certain amount of time to get good.

As soon as I run across someone who tracks me in mid air continually hitting me and then I see that they suck as the hidden (just running around and not even using pounce) I become very suspicious. That's not to say they're cheating, but I will record a demo and watch it in wireframe mode to see. Most of the time my suspicions are justified.

Glad to see him banned now anyway :)

You're right, I should have started another thread for the other guy. I will do so now.

FFAF
17th August 2008, 15:19
Here is another Guy with BHS , he is new to the game after a few wtf kills i made 2 dems, they are not perfect but he is aiming way to well for a new guy! And the random shots between (hey its bhs not godmode he has to protect himself)!

http://files.filefront.com/flariodem/;11524849;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/flareeodem/;11524841;/fileinfo.html

"Flario" STEAM_0:0:12276388 27:35 74 0

http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:12276388

BiPP
19th August 2008, 17:19
Our friend lawz <STEAM_0:0:4589393> (know as kl1337oris ) is a cheater indeed. Just got perma-banned from FrenchieFresh's server.

jUMPYm4X
12th September 2008, 16:32
it's good to see cheaters getting banned. (-:

Specht
12th September 2008, 17:26
it's good to see cheaters getting banned. (-:

You do realise this thread was about a month old, right?

[TSAT]Flow
12th September 2008, 18:11
Gravediggers and necros ftw!

jUMPYm4X
18th September 2008, 15:03
You do realise this thread was about a month old, right?

)-: nope i didn't...but still...it's good to see hackers/cheaters/H4XX0R5 getting banned.

[TSAT]Flow
18th September 2008, 15:44
Flow;138886']Gravediggers and necros ftw!

:rolleyes:

TheChrist
18th September 2008, 15:59
it wasn't me, honest.

[TSAT]Flow
18th September 2008, 16:55
You got necro hax too? :eek:

Digit*
18th September 2008, 17:46
Is there any other reason for you guys to post in here other then enlarge your post count? The thread is old...let it friggin rest.

TheChrist
19th September 2008, 07:50
Is there any other reason for you guys to post in here other then enlarge your post count? The thread is old...let it friggin rest.

Wait, so you mean, like, we're NOT supposed to be post-whores?