PDA

View Full Version : "Bloody Finger"

Gangsta-Bean
3rd January 2008, 01:55
Ok this is my first post :) i hope you like this.

I was thinking for hidden he could have a 3rd well not really weapon but a tool that lets him write things free-hand on the walls and objects, becasue we all like to scare our enemies but if they get used to your taunts ya get kinda stuck eh?I mean you could write on the wall in-front of the look up then on the ceiling BOO! then PS them eh?

Demented
3rd January 2008, 08:13
Wow, I haven't seen that suggestion in a LONG time.
Can't say it would be all that easy to implement, or particularly good looking once it's done.

Sithun
3rd January 2008, 11:40
What if you make a custom font and apply anything the hidden writes in the chat like a spray to the wall that he faces? (if facing any wall) Thats easier right? :)

Demented
3rd January 2008, 12:14
Way harder to implement, might look better, creativity limited to ASCII art.

VoiceOfDecember
3rd January 2008, 12:41
Sorry, I don't want the atmosphere of the game to be ruined by seeing a crudely drawn penis on the floor.

You know it would eventually happen. Just make a custom spray mate.

Daedalus
3rd January 2008, 13:12
What if you make a custom font and apply anything the hidden writes in the chat like a spray to the wall that he faces? (if facing any wall) Thats easier right? :)

Breaks immersion.

TheOtherDante
3rd January 2008, 13:29
thats a great idea... but who's gonna waste the time to draw stuff on the wall, if anything it will get you killed. the IRIS aren't excatly the most art apprecitive bunch(we all know this is true becuase of the rounds wasted to shot pictures off walls), the moment they see the hidden drawing their gonna shot him.

Jamar says: NO BLOODY GRAFFITTI ON MY MAP FOO!

Euphoria
3rd January 2008, 16:08
Seems like a bit of a gimmick, won't anything to the gameplay, and for every time its actually used to scare, there will be ten other times when its used to break immersion, like someone advertising their server, or as Voice of December said for crude drawings. Also would probably be used as another way to abuse someone.

BoRl
11th January 2008, 18:30
sounds like a great idea.

Pipsicles
12th January 2008, 02:37
Sorry, I don't want the atmosphere of the game to be ruined by seeing a crudely drawn penis on the floor.

You know it would eventually happen. Just make a custom spray mate.

If by eventually, you mean in the 1st 5 minutes? this would only look good if you used an upside-down teardrop brush in adobe photoshop with fingerprints imbedded

Pudim
24th January 2008, 13:12
i think it is a GREAT idea, but a finger is shit, what about an I.R.I.S. ripped-off arm?
This option is great, for the humorous way and the fear way

"I was here......" [bodies]:confused:
">> free sex >>" [dark room]:D
And could be able for the server to "toggle" this option on and off.
It will be a great ideia, the stalker for gmod 10 has almost more ppl them the hidden!

=D

can also be a mod, don't know...