PDA

View Full Version : Pig Sticker

Hookie
15th November 2007, 20:24
For some reason it wont let me pig stick.. I tried changing the key nind.. and tried doing it on training but it doesnt work

Paegus
15th November 2007, 20:44
make sure the server you're in allows it.

or pick 'Create Server' and then once it's started type sv_cheats 1;bot_add in the console to add a bot so you can play.

Hannibal
16th November 2007, 05:12
There's nothing more fun than pigsticking a retarded bot...:rolleyes:

Paegus
16th November 2007, 06:09
the bot's lack of intelligence has sod all to do with making sure his alt-fire works so thanks for as useful a contribution as ever...

@Hookie
come to think of it just pick the FN2000 as your primary weapon and try to zoom. it's the button as the Pigsticker and you can still zoom in NoPS servers.

Hookie
16th November 2007, 10:09
Ye thanks for that see what you mean my zoom does work I just didnt know some servers could turn of pig sticker.. thanks for the help

salith
17th November 2007, 12:29
Several servers turn it off as a lot of noobs (and others alike) just use that and that alone for their kills. Really off-putting... especially when it's one-on-one from the get-go. That's happened more than a few times, and I always just drop and go to another server.

Hannibal
17th November 2007, 13:01
and I always just drop and go to another server.

...after roaring in anger and smashing your keyboard?

-SM-SUCKER
17th November 2007, 14:52
If you feel this way while playing a game you misunderstood the whole meaning of playing at all...
It's not like they are chopping off chunks of your own meat. It is just a game.

Hannibal
17th November 2007, 17:38
If you feel this way while playing a game you misunderstood the whole meaning of playing at all...
It's not like they are chopping off chunks of your own meat. It is just a game.

trust me, I am aware of that, but I'm an adict...Oh please somebody kill me (or my pc...).

TheOtherDante
18th November 2007, 00:10
ill gladly kill..... your PC... ya just need your IP and ill send u a nasty lil trojan

salith
19th November 2007, 14:49

Nope. It's still just a game :)
I sometimes tell them how lame it was to PS while one-on-one before dropping... depends on the mood.

Demented
19th November 2007, 22:35
trust me, I am aware of that, but I'm an adict...Oh please somebody kill me (or my pc...).

Go to L33tp30ple3'5 4n0ym0u5.
On second-thought, don't.
Instead, take up bowling as a hobby.
Pretend those pins are people who think bunnyhopping is an exploit.

Hannibal
20th November 2007, 05:19
Go to L33tp30ple3'5 4n0ym0u5.
On second-thought, don't.
Instead, take up bowling as a hobby.
Pretend those pins are people who think bunnyhopping is an exploit.

hahah, finally somebody understand how I feel. ^^
Maybe it's best if I don't go to that hidden source convention if there will be any.