PDA

View Full Version : holiday hidden models

(^) Sangheili Zealot (^)
14th November 2007, 17:37
i was just playing hidden and i thought y not make holiday models for the hidden like in x-mas when he gets killed he wearing a santa hat and stuff like that i know its alittle retarded but its just nice to see new stuff in the game :p

Paegus
14th November 2007, 18:19
if you really wanted to you could probably rig up an event script or something to spawn a model of a santa hat just above the hidden's origin when he dies. other than that it would be purely client side.

-Silєηt-
14th November 2007, 20:24
that wuold actually be really funny lol... or like when you brak boxes there are presents inside..or one of santas long lost raindeers =P

(^) Sangheili Zealot (^)
15th November 2007, 05:09
if you really wanted to you could probably rig up an event script or something to spawn a model of a santa hat just above the hidden's origin when he dies. other than that it would be purely client side.

but the santa hat will just fall off and like 90% of hidden deaths he goes flying someplace :rolleyes: is there a way to keep the hat on him?

Paegus
15th November 2007, 06:07
not without attaching it to the model mod side or just recompiling the model.

neither are worth the effort imo.

as for the hat falling off... why not? he got blasted so the hat 'flies off'.

Daedalus
15th November 2007, 12:11
as for the hat falling off... why not? he got blasted so the hat 'flies off'.

Though I'd have to wonder how he keeps it on while he's pouncing and ducking and dodging around. :p

(^) Sangheili Zealot (^)
15th November 2007, 18:01
X-mas magic ofcourse ;)

-Silєηt-
16th November 2007, 05:59
X-mas magic ofcourse ;)

well duh guys

(^) Sangheili Zealot (^)
16th November 2007, 22:34
well back on topic peg where do i find a santa hat i can put in game in hidden and the script?