PDA

View Full Version : Update:Xbox -Xbox360

TheOtherDante
6th November 2007, 19:52
i thinkk its about dam time you ethier add the xbox 360 to the game or change the xbox model to the 360

also if you do add the xbox 360 why not add the wii and PS3 that way i can kill with every console.

Paegus
6th November 2007, 20:26
but the 360 isn't really a monstrous mass and a half of lethal sharp edginess though is it? it's all rounded and... small... ish...

Isolation
6th November 2007, 20:28
Give me a ColecoVision and a Atari 2600 and I'll be happy (seriously, those were some brutal consoles...and woodgrain never goes out of style).

lcpuche
6th November 2007, 21:20
why not a snes

Demented
6th November 2007, 21:45
Because none of them are "XBOX HUEG", as I recall. Not to mention, as the years roll by, people will know when the mod was released.

Isolation
6th November 2007, 22:05
Because none of them are "XBOX HUEG".

The Atari came damn close, and actually has MORE violent angles with which to cause harm.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7649/2600ne6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TheOtherDante
6th November 2007, 22:32
well the PS3 is a bulky mass (believe i know i spent the 500+dollars) why not add that then, it also has a few sharp edges (i have a sratch to prove it)

Boat Builder
7th November 2007, 00:05
well the PS3 is a bulky mass (believe i know i spent the 500+dollars) why not add that then, it also has a few sharp edges (i have a sratch to prove it)

I don't remember what that thing looks like, so i'm imagining a little spikey ball :D

Anyway, i don't think the 360 would be as badass, since that thing is such a little pansie. A friend of mine's fell on the ground and now the funny little light in the front only works if it wants to. (other than that it's fine though)

If you try that with an old school xbox, it'll slap you up right nice.

One thing i will say about the 360, if you move it around while a cd is in it, it freaks out, shreds the cd, spits a bunch of crap all over everything, and sits there proudly while humming a song about apples.

Demented
7th November 2007, 00:27
One thing i will say about the 360, if you move it around while a cd is in it, it freaks out, shreds the cd, spits a bunch of crap all over everything, and sits there proudly while humming a song about apples.

If it could do that and still work normally afterwards, I'd nominate it for the Awesomest Console Evar award.

Boat Builder
7th November 2007, 03:34
Well, i'll be perfectly honest with you.

It will most likely pretend all it did was ruin the cd.

When it fact it truly did all of those other things, it's just hiding it from you.

Daedalus
7th November 2007, 10:07
Bah, just give us a throwable arcade machine.

TheOtherDante
7th November 2007, 12:05
:DMarvel vs Capcom 2 FTW

i would love to trow that at somebody.

Paegus
7th November 2007, 12:29
Throwable? nah.. but puntable would be fine.

surely the IRIS members would need to hone their reaction times and hand-eye coordingation (button mashing) while waiting patiently for crazed science experiments to escape... right into their training facility.

^ hex map idea tbh.... they start weaponless :)

TheOtherDante
7th November 2007, 12:33
wow that would be funny but i see alot of griefing from "newer" IRIS about not being able to get guns

and it must be trowable.

U H4X0R U B34T M3 WI7H 7H47 N00b M4Gn3t0 N0w i B4sh ur h34d in wi7h 73h g4m3

(someone acctually did get mad at me for beating them with magneto one time)

-SM-SUCKER
7th November 2007, 14:32
I like the XBOX. Nothing wrong with it.