PDA

View Full Version : I want to remove 3 things from the game...

Hannibal
16th October 2007, 11:24
I can only imagine what people will say about this...
probatly something like "Fucking glower!!", "LOL, you're retarded" and... "what's a physkill???!!"

but anyway... all right, I want to remove the shotgun. I hate that gun and will always do it. next thing to remove is...pipebombs, I hate when people use them and they only make people angry. No, it's not even okey against campers.

last thing I want to remove is the knife hidden got... I'm NOT kidding. I want the hidden to be able to do physkills only. At least try it next time you get hidden, to use physkills only.
But you shall still be able to eat as hidden, gibbed people to.

-SM-SUCKER
16th October 2007, 11:50
Your friend Paegus (:rolleyes:) is working on something like that. No nades, no knife versus pistols only.

For normal mode this is not recommended as the mod would die within weeks because no new people would stay because it's to hard. We are loosing enough already because of the steep learning curve.
The nade limiter should have taken care of nade spamming, because nading single IRIS will result in losing the round for sure.

Hannibal
16th October 2007, 11:54
Your friend Paegus (:rolleyes:) is working on something like that. No nades, no knife versus pistols only.

For normal mode this is not recommended as the mod would die within weeks because no new people would stay because it's to hard. We are loosing enough already because of the steep learning curve.
The nade limiter should have taken care of nade spamming, because nading single IRIS will result in losing the round for sure.

yes! I told him that I loved that thing. good job Paegus (as i said when I was on your and Princys server)...

Ging
16th October 2007, 12:18
"LOL, you're retarded"

Paegus
16th October 2007, 12:20
thanks for reminding me... still need to do some kind of voting but mainly track down that 500dmg --> 0hp regen bug. though i think i'll set hann's IDs to skip that entirely while i'm at it :p

other than that it's working fine now prince... albeit normally only when 1v1. you can ma_rcon pvp_mode 1 to turn it on full time (starting next round) if you want. just remember to set it back to -1 (or 0) when you're done so it goes back to automatic (or off)