PDA

View Full Version : Steam Grenade

TheOtherDante
3rd October 2007, 13:59
ive been thinking about iso's maps and the steam emmiting props he's included in some of them and wondering,

could the hidden get a decoy nade option, it could emmit the steam effect for a few seconds before a small explosion.

most likely this idea will be ignored becuase it probally does suck, but anyway more steam prop's would be fun

Cheesey
3rd October 2007, 14:36
I think there are enough steamprops in the maps, more and it would get boring. I mean, IRIS shall have chances. Jimmeh in Iso's map is a great toy, but if you let a steam fontain pop up on every corner, it will be just pain to play...

Paegus
3rd October 2007, 17:03
it's been suggested before and summarily Ginged... if not in fact by Ging himself...

-SM-SUCKER
3rd October 2007, 20:36
it's been suggested before and summarily Ginged... if not in fact by Ging himself...
Copy and paste ... this is so sad seeing it on a forum

Paegus
3rd October 2007, 20:45
i was going to just quote myself but the joy that is TXMouse called out to be used... and i'd have had to wait for the quote containing reply page to load and then copy and paste anyway...

in other words: bite me :)

Demented
3rd October 2007, 20:53
*CHOMP*

Suggestion is redundant.
Nades make vision blurry... It's all you should need. 'Sides more nades.

Zabiela
3rd October 2007, 22:24
Custom mappers can make a phys object tied to a steam vent that the hidden can throw/place in different areas to use as a decoy. I think thats as close as you'll get.

Isolation
3rd October 2007, 22:57
Custom mappers can make a phys object tied to a steam vent that the hidden can throw/place in different areas to use as a decoy. I think thats as close as you'll get.

...which I did, and which he was referring to.