PDA

View Full Version : serching body for ammo

(^) Sangheili Zealot (^)
2nd October 2007, 04:49
well i been playing b4b for a while and i noticed that when u stepped on a gun u get a extra mag it its the gun ur using well i thought why not like press use key on a body instead of absorbing ammo with your feet and it take like maybe 5 sec to get the ammo so u got to be shure the hidden is not around and gives the hidden a reason to hide bodies and ps them or hide them

i dunno it probl be alot of coding so feel free to add to this

ComeToJesus
2nd October 2007, 05:44
Personally, I don't think that'd be necessary as picking up the ammo can't grant any immediate 'bonus' to the iris (still have to reload).
I don't know what hiding bodies would do, as the gun is independent of the corpse.

Hannibal
2nd October 2007, 06:06
I just wonder...why add more ammo?
you only need 4-5 bullets from the f2000 to shot the hidden down, that's 1mag on top if you're not a spray n' player.

-SM-SUCKER
2nd October 2007, 07:11
There are a lot of people who do waste all their magazines and hit nothing but air. And when I'm in the mood of spraying and the Hidden is fast enough it happens that I run out of ammo pretty fast. I like the action when 4 marines shoot wildly and I like to add my gun to this orchester as well.
I think the amount of ammo right now is ok. Searching for several seconds though would not be because any time you stand there helpless is to much in favour for the Hidden. And the game is already in favour for the Hidden. A quick tap on the use button should suffice to get the ammo.
Walking over a something to pick it up is just not cool :)

(^) Sangheili Zealot (^)
2nd October 2007, 07:50
I just wonder...why add more ammo?

me personaly im not a spray and pray but not everyone is like us so they spray and pray plus they gonna be less ammo in b5 so i heard

Daedalus
2nd October 2007, 10:10
I don't know what hiding bodies would do, as the gun is independent of the corpse.

Well yeah, but you don't keep extra magazines of ammo inside or on the gun...

TheChrist
2nd October 2007, 19:57
Can't the supply class already give you ammo?

If you're running low, just ask them...

TheOtherDante
3rd October 2007, 02:59
what happens when all support is killed by lets say oh... friendly fire or 3 knife wounds hell bungled by a barrel or any other physics object for that matter.

what then eh, WHAT THEN?

starstriker1
3rd October 2007, 03:31
You pull out your pistol, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye.

Aaron Thy Baron
3rd October 2007, 21:21
Could we have mags taped together, or is that too ghetto for iris?

Mr. Bottomhat
3rd October 2007, 21:27
Ammo is almost never a problem in this game. Just be more conservative or become a l33t sprayer like me. Srsly, the FN2000 has the most ridiculosly effective spray if you can guess in what general direction the hidden went.

ComeToJesus
3rd October 2007, 23:43
Well yeah, but you don't keep extra magazines of ammo inside or on the gun...

I thought you pick up ammo when you walk over a gun, not a body.
I'm pretty sure...

Demented
3rd October 2007, 23:52
Yes, but the guy's suggestion was to make it so you get the ammo from the corpse instead of the gun.

ComeToJesus
4th October 2007, 02:12
oic

the lack of punctuation threw me off

Cheesey
4th October 2007, 12:02
I thought you pick up ammo when you walk over a gun, not a body.
I'm pretty sure...

You do? Hmm... I never realised that...

TheOtherDante
4th October 2007, 19:18
Could we have mags taped together, or is that too ghetto for iris?

the old flip the clip over and reload animation.

have you ever noticed that in every game that has that they never have a different animation for when they emptied both clips. its almost as if the other gets recharged while its piar is inuse. kinda strange if you as me, but thats just my opinion.

but yes that would be too ghetto. :D