PDA

View Full Version : Jab-a-mation

Paegus
21st August 2007, 07:26
ahh the evils of requesting animations...

not that everyone's intimately familiar with it but the adrenaline boost is currently psychokinetic... or close to it. it just poof, happens. so how about having it not be so when you trigger it your free hand reaches down and does various things resulting in virtual blindness...

down sides:
i suppose you'd need to re-animate EVERY gun though :(
implied delay on said booster. which defeats the point as a quick 'oh shi!' getaway button?

upsides:
numerous jokes about implied naughtinesses for the more immature types to giggle about like school girls.
cool animation.
*cough*realistic*cough*

Daedalus
21st August 2007, 08:16
yes paegus this is a very good suggestion and you have my full support

ComeToJesus
21st August 2007, 10:36
http://forum.hidden-source.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

Euphoria
21st August 2007, 10:37
It took me a while to figure out that you meant the addrenaline boost is triggered without an animation, I hadn't even realised until you mentioned it... but IMHO its so unused that there are a lot better things to focus on, and for one you won't find me giggling like a little school girl over this:cool: .

Demented
21st August 2007, 11:37
...Next you'll be wanting an animation for putting on the NVGs.
And even a prop to put on the character models to show you have the NVGs on! The horror!
Or *choke* maybe you'll demand we have the pickups them as seperate "weapons" that you must equip and use without the pleasure of a hotkey!

You evil, evil man.
You're on the naughty list.

Ging
21st August 2007, 13:00
*cough*realistic*cough*

*cough* invisible guy that explodes people *cough*

(that's a no btw)