PDA

View Full Version : Subject 617's Hands

-Silєηt-
12th June 2007, 04:22
his fingers are really skinny..i dont mean to make them FAT just a lil wider..
and if you notice on his right hand's thumb,it is dead straight.if you hold somthing and look at your hand you will see that your thumb is bent,or sometimes on your other fingers..

his index finger also looks broken haha

you can see in my screenshots here..
http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?p=120800&posted=1#post120800

Prometheus
12th June 2007, 07:27
Could you not just post the picture here.. some of us are too lazy to follow the link to the thread, find your post and then look..:p

I get the feeling however that his hands a product of being a failed science experiment. Im pretty sure hundreds of tests being run on you to slice up your atomic structure and make you invisible would have some serious physical effects. So skinny hands ftw I think.

Demented
12th June 2007, 07:46
He's malnourished and middle-aged. No baby fat left.

Ging
12th June 2007, 11:29
His fingers are meant to be skinny, in case you hadn't noticed, he's a fairly skinny guy.

Doomsiren
12th June 2007, 12:22
His fingers are meant to be skinny, in case you hadn't noticed, he's a fairly skinny guy.

A big rofl is due here

and it is known for (failed) experiments to be underfeed and to live in a crappy inviroment while in captivitie. it would effect my body to i think

spectre
12th June 2007, 18:48
Yeah he's meant to be skinny but he's right about the thumb, definately doesn't right...

-Silєηt-
13th June 2007, 00:36
Yeah he's meant to be skinny but he's right about the thumb, definately doesn't right...

yeah... haha now that i think about what i posted other than the thumb part,that was pretty dumb haha. i posted it in like 2 seconds i diddent take into consideration that he is an experiment and that he is skinny and "not totaly human"
:p