PDA

View Full Version : general improvments 2 some stuff

Amerikan
10th June 2007, 23:35
1st i think the forfiet hidden selection button is a little confusing for new players (red x, green check?which one do i pick and what the #$*^ does this mean!!!??)
2nd, just a sugjestion, if 617 is on your head not doing anything to you will hear his breathing or a clunk on your head when he lands or stands on you

and that all i can think of for now.
p.s. feel free to add any more general improvemens tht arent related to this.:D :eek: ;)

Ging
11th June 2007, 01:25
It means you should use less exclamation / question marks when posting...

ProgrammedToConsume
11th June 2007, 03:18
just a sugjestion, if 617 is on your head not doing anything to you

You are clearly the most observant person on Earth to let that happen. Just don't camp, and look up occasionally.

ininjai
11th June 2007, 04:51
I'll post this before someone else does.

The reason hidden does not make a noise when he lands on your head is because of the magic wings on his feet that help him land softly.

Demented
11th June 2007, 07:49
...That's a new one.

Cheesey
11th June 2007, 16:27
I'll post this before someone else does.

The reason hidden does not make a noise when he lands on your head is because of the magic wings on his feet that help him land softly.

rofl, and a good one :D

Felf
11th June 2007, 16:32
(it's a tick to forfeit).

I thought his slippers were enough? I've never seen the wings as IRIS - they must be invisible or something....

Amerikan
13th June 2007, 00:02
wow, wings?cool!(or wierd)? well okay im comeing in with some more suggestions for THB4(the hidden beta 4, sry if i said that wrong),
3rd when you give yourself an adrenalin shot the space where your gun is becomes pictures of your gun and fingers stacked inside the origanal outline of your weapon.if you didnt understand that what it means the space where your gun is during the time you give yourself an adenalin shot looks weird and could be made to look different or better.
4th when your are the hidden why don't we see the knife, pants, or pipe bombs if only the hidden is the one refracting light due to his abilties?i mean i dont want to be able to see them because that would suck to be the hidden then but i do want to know if there is a story behind the fackt that we can't see them (and if there isn't i'll volunteer to make one!)

sorry for my bad spelling,wow i cant belive you appoved my thread, and once i encouroge pples to post there ideas on this thread:) :)

and thats all 4 now (i do things in twos)

Zabiela
13th June 2007, 00:12
wow, wings?cool!(or wierd)?

-_- sigh...

-Silєηt-
13th June 2007, 00:14
wow man..read the story on the main page...

he is invisible..lets just leave it at that..

THINK ABOUT PREDATOR! averything on him goes invidible,same with 617 =)

Amerikan
13th June 2007, 00:31
-_- sigh...

hey what can i say? in an amerikan

Red
13th June 2007, 02:57
Uh. I imagine there are many things you can say in an American. :confused:

Well, maybe not "Wow, you really need to shave or at least trim or something." That usually doesn't go over too well. Take from me, a very experienced American..

EDIT: Canadians don't mind though.

Dark Soul
13th June 2007, 04:16
wow man..read the story on the main page...

he is invisible..lets just leave it at that..

THINK ABOUT PREDATOR! averything on him goes invidible,same with 617 =)

lies,the reason why only his knife,pipe bombs,clothing and any marine he eats is invisible is because he needs to swallow the object before it becomes invisible.Then once in the stomach,the acid turned the object invisible.That's why you don't see things like boxes and old drums going invisible.

-SM-SUCKER
13th June 2007, 11:43
his knife,pipe bombs,clothing is invisible is because he needs to swallow the object before it becomes invisible.
Am I the only one to find this thought extremely disturbing? Swallowing his knife AND his 3 !! pipebombs...

EDIT: Damn he had to swallow his whole body once !

lcpuche
13th June 2007, 14:03
eh he might get a stomachache from that
a reason not to be near him when he is indigested

Boat Builder
13th June 2007, 15:38
Am I the only one to find this thought extremely disturbing? Swallowing his knife AND his 3 !! pipebombs...

Mr. 617 eats metal!

This must have been his nasty plan from the start! And probably how he escaped in the first place.

Sneaky little bumble.

VoiceOfDecember
13th June 2007, 16:13

We all know that 617's knife and such are invisible due to some sort of feild yea. I just thought that due to all the testing he has had done on him, his sweat coming off his body would coat the knife giving it light bending properties. Or the knife he stole was his weapon made specifically for him by the people that made him (if they can make a human invisible, why not an knife?). During one of the tests he killed every1 and then here comes the IRIS. Therefore Invisible knife with no questions why the knife isn't visible.

Now its got me thinking, there hasn't been a release of an official story on 617 has there? Or if there is, sum1 link me up :)

Paegus
13th June 2007, 20:22
where's that post gone...

he's had it with him long enough for his warped bioelectric field to permiate the knife [and pipebombs].

and, pre-emptively, the reason small world objects don't disappear when he holds them is because they would if he held it long enough and close enough but however long it takes is just that wee bit longer than whatever the round timer is set to...

Zabiela
13th June 2007, 21:50

What has that got to do with anything?

Ion
14th June 2007, 01:08

Are you trying to threaten or insult me? :confused:

Demented
14th June 2007, 01:23
He's threatened your mother, insulted your father, and spat on your dog. He even pissed in your grandmother's ashes. That's how thorough he is.