PDA

View Full Version : Slow-Motion death

lcpuche
5th May 2007, 23:35
well this other day i was playing in this server and at something happened, i guess it was either lag or something else that made the hidden fall in slow motion. the effect was awesome it would be cool if it was added in game but only for it to happen sometimes (because if it happens every time it would just look stupid)
i don't know what you guys think
:D

Boxy
5th May 2007, 23:38
Miles ahead, already played with slo-mo on hidden death but AFAIK theres no 'nice' way of doing it without cheats on in some form.

If you grab the bullet time mod for HL2 and then use it in Hidden and turn on the slo-mo just as you think 617 is going to die you sort of get the impression. It's cool and something I'd love to see but its a case of getting it to work without cheats and being a nasty hack job...

CuBe
6th May 2007, 00:25
A bullet time effect would be very nice, but i think that its not really necessary.

Demented
6th May 2007, 00:50
Physics timescale works; it'll only effect physics objects, including corpses.
If it was on a server, it might be one of the server mods...

Isolation
6th May 2007, 02:04
It was on GamerLobby, coded by Phaedrus. On death (IRIS AND 617, last I checked), there is a period of slow-mo. Usually pretty wicked, especially if you land a mid air, slow-mo phys kill.

Euphoria
7th May 2007, 15:26
It was on GamerLobby, coded by Phaedrus. On death (IRIS AND 617, last I checked), there is a period of slow-mo. Usually pretty wicked, especially if you land a mid air, slow-mo phys kill.

*drool*

Phaedrus
8th May 2007, 03:32

It was on Hidden death and IRIS death by pigstick. I took it off awhile ago though. Pigstick still creates a rumble/shake effect though.