30th April 2007, 05:10
www.myspace.com/masterofpants

take a listen if you'd like
It's nothing but me messign around in garage band at school

I don't use the loops though
I picked all the notes myself

Cyborg
30th April 2007, 07:08
a promising beginning , but the songs seem to lack any buildup and climax. in my opinion, a proper climax can make a song great.

also, you may want to work on establishing a clearer beat. I tried to follow one all the way through and found it hard to do.

it's great though! definitely an original sound. keep at it.

NiZ0
30th April 2007, 18:19
Makes me feel like I'm trippin balls in a circus

Zabiela
30th April 2007, 19:12
Yeah it feels sorta like circus music :P. I liked the seagulls intro in the second song.

Making elctronic music is simple to learn, very difficult to master. Sasha's album airdrawndagger is my definition of perfection, anyone interested should give some of the tracks on there a listen.

Actually, heres the track fundamental off the cd, this track is in the middle and its one of the peaks in energy, so its a chugging track, lots of intruiging synths and spacy noises tied together with a deep breakbeat, the lazer sound at the drop is awesome:
http://hypem.com/track/281302

just click play.

Isolation
30th April 2007, 21:25
Actually, heres the track fundamental off the cd, this track is in the middle and its one of the peaks in energy, so its a chugging track, lots of intruiging synths and spacy noises tied together with a deep breakbeat, the lazer sound at the drop is awesome:
http://hypem.com/track/281302

just click play.

Reminds me of early Crystal Method... the Keep Hope Alive/Vegas years.

Topic: Good beginning. Always good to have a theme in mind. If you want to use the music for storytelling, this might give you some ideas:

http://www.zombie-girl.com/Main.html

Goth meets electronica. I like it. In particular, the "We are the ones" remix at the bottom of the track list.

Hyp-R
30th April 2007, 21:35
i didnt really know what to call it
it might not even be electronica

Isolation
30th April 2007, 22:16
Your songs reminded me of metal meets techno meets... The Aquabats (the nautical theme kinda does that). You don't have to follow established genres, just do what sounds right to you.

Zabiela
30th April 2007, 22:49
The first time I listened was on apple laptop speakers, on my pc speakers it was much much better.

Hyp-R
1st May 2007, 15:14
The first time I listened was on apple laptop speakers, on my pc speakers it was much much better.

headphones really make it worthwhile
I tried to get some nice soudns that warp from ear to ear

I've been messing around with vocals
And am working on a third song this week

Hyp-R
8th May 2007, 21:42
I got a new one up with some vocals
it's rediculous.

<Beatlemania>
8th May 2007, 23:53
I got a new one up with some vocals
it's rediculous.

o my god thats hilarious. something about pretzel nightmares and peeing your bed!? FRANKA FRETZLE!!
i think ill share that one with a friend :p

Hyp-R
9th May 2007, 01:07
lol

franka-fretzle

it say

"theres a red pleather pretzle sleeping in my bed
yeow
and from the smell of things, i think he pissed his pants
frank
he's gnar as hell
x2

It's about my friend, named frank who got really really drunk and like passed out into this like limp cross-legged pretzle of himself. Im pretty sure he pissed all over my buddies bed. And too boot, he was wearing these gnar red pleather pants.

Hyp-R
12th May 2007, 03:34
so, I made another one
about the honey man

basically we ran into this larger fellow in ONLY spandex short shorts COVERED in honey. He selling condoms for three dollars at the bars I guess. This was ALL for his stag.

I thought it was so funny, he actually had fluff stuck to him from the wind blwoing dirt around