PDA

View Full Version : damages

lcpuche
30th March 2007, 23:21
has anyone had this problem when people in your team shoot you to lets say
10 hp and a pipe bomb flies to your head or the hidden just slashes you, as it is not counted as tk nothing happens :mad: is there going to be something to fix that like, every time you do damage to a friend it hurts you or something of that style

-SM-SUCKER
30th March 2007, 23:30
mp_friendlyfire 2

Rodcell7
30th March 2007, 23:58
I usually hit the teamkillers back, and give them a taste of their own medicine.!

hutch
31st March 2007, 00:12
I usually hit the teamkillers back, and give them a taste of their own medicine.!

Quick way to be banned on any decent server.

Zabiela
31st March 2007, 00:23
Quick way to be banned on any decent server.

Yeah, thats how tk wars start and ruin servers.

Hyp-R
31st March 2007, 00:39
Yeah, thats how tk wars start and ruin servers.

still, if some guy TK's me enough.
I'll plaster him

Demented
31st March 2007, 01:00
TK wars are fun!

Well, not so much when there are so few people and the spawn room is small.
The Chrome demo was one of my favorites, just because of the rediculous TK wars that would ensue in MP.

Isolation
31st March 2007, 01:44
I actually started slapping players who wound either on purpose, or as revenge with 50 damage.

Demented
31st March 2007, 01:59
Meh, not devious enough to me.
Teleport them into walls. =P

Ion
31st March 2007, 02:07
10 hp and a pipe bomb flies to your head or the hidden just slashes you, as it is not counted as tk nothing happens :mad: is there going to be something to fix that like, every time you do damage to a friend it hurts you or something of that style

Be so good that hidden doesn't throw a grenade, or slash you.

ProgrammedToConsume
31st March 2007, 03:09

There is a partial solution to that already....weighting. On a weighted server, every time an iris shoots another, he loses weight, therefore becoming much less likely to become hidden.

QReaper
31st March 2007, 03:15
There is a partial solution to that already....weighting. On a weighted server, every time an iris shoots another, he loses weight, therefore becoming much less likely to become hidden.
Bingo.

Isolation
31st March 2007, 04:24
Bingo.

Except for the assholes who don't give a shit about weighting/getting 617 and TK for TK's sake.

ProgrammedToConsume
31st March 2007, 04:29
Except for the assholes who don't give a shit about weighting/getting 617 and TK for TK's sake.

Jimmeh has a special place in oblivion for such people. Those are the people who the whole server should team on and(this is the only time I'll ever encourage this) TK the bastards.

QReaper
31st March 2007, 04:38
You have a point, but at that point, they're hopefully B& and gone.:(

VoiceOfDecember
31st March 2007, 08:18
I always seem to be TK'ed and it's always "not on purpose". Just sucked that the back of my head was to close to their gun when they fired it for a test run.

And whats even worse is that "good" players TK me. Their mates all have a good laugh and pay me out calling me the usual "noob" and whatever.

My revenge is a good swift knife to the face.

Euphoria
31st March 2007, 11:27
Another annoying one is when one player shoots you once with a 303 then switches to pistol to make it look like it wasn't him. Then he repeats it every round. The temptation to hose down the bastard hasn't got to me yet, as I'm just resorting to telling him to stop "303 shooting me, t*at", but if there's no admin next time....:D

lcpuche
31st March 2007, 14:25

thats not really that good because as isolation said they don't care they just go there to spoil the game my advice would be if you wound the same player to lets say to 50 in a determined period of time he gets fired from iris :)

ProgrammedToConsume
31st March 2007, 14:28
thats not really that good because as isolation said they don't care they just go there to spoil the game my advice would be if you wound the same player to lets say to 50 in a determined period of time he gets fired from iris :)

That does happen, it's called being banned. If someone TK's that much, they will be banned for sure before long.

lcpuche
31st March 2007, 15:29
That does happen, it's called being banned. If someone TK's that much, they will be banned for sure before long. ive never seen a ban from causing damage

Ion67
31st March 2007, 15:36
ive never seen a ban from causing damage

It's called reporting them, or going to a server with those special all powerful admin tools.

ProgrammedToConsume
31st March 2007, 16:18
ive never seen a ban from causing damage

It's called reporting them, or going to a server with those special all powerful admin tools.

We've shown you how to get rid of your problem but you persist to argue...if you hate TKers so much get them banned, if you don't want to accept peoples advice then you shouldn't have started this thread.

lcpuche
31st March 2007, 23:21
We've shown you how to get rid of your problem but you persist to argue...if you hate TKers so much get them banned, if you don't want to accept peoples advice then you shouldn't have started this thread.
thanks all my questions answered :D

lcpuche
6th April 2007, 19:48

sorry to bring this topic back but how do you see the users id so i can report him i just got this guy who keeps tking all his team and idk how to report him

Paegus
6th April 2007, 19:57
type status in your console and then type jpeg

Zabiela
6th April 2007, 21:43
And you can find the jpeg in your hidden/screenshots folder.

Paegus
6th April 2007, 23:06
meh it should tell you where it saved it along with other slightly less than useless bits of information like resolution and compression levels.