PDA

View Full Version : I finaly recorded some of my music

Sir Wankus Magpie
25th March 2007, 22:02
http://www.myspace.com/sirwankusmagpie2

i kinda recorded this for a test then made a myspace to host it because i didn't know it was gunna sound this interesting

I have a guitar amp with a semi custom cello pick up on it and im using my brothers cello while mine is in repairs

Demented
25th March 2007, 22:24
Sounds like bunnies are going at it on the cello.

Sir Wankus Magpie
25th March 2007, 22:42
your so negative its not funny anymore :)

im begining to think you troll my posts now

Demented
25th March 2007, 23:19
I'm fairly certain that at least 148 of my last 150 posts have not been directed at you, but anyhow....

Bunnies on a Cello sounds negative to you?
Hm... "Bunnies on a Cello"... that has a nice ring to it.

Cyborg
26th March 2007, 05:36
Sounds like bunnies are going at it on the cello.

i lol'ed at the image of bunnies hopping around on giant cello strings.

am i weird?

sorry we couldnt hang today, rexie... maybe during the week we can get together and play a bit of warcraft 3 or zero hour.

Sir Wankus Magpie
26th March 2007, 06:13
heck yes! wc3! bunnies hopping on a 5 thousends dollar cello for some reason doesn't seem funny to me at all :confused:

and im still confused on what "bunnies going at it on the cello" is supposed to sound like unless you are refuring to the ricochet effect caused by bouncing of the bow which is called Spiccato which is a variation of Staccato but mainly used on bowed stringed instruments oh wait i forgot your not into the arts so this is prolly falling on def ears anyway nevermind

I'm completely and wholly disinterested in ballet and the arts in general... but those are nice costumes.

i know this forum doesn't have rules on saying stupid things but maybe..just maybe you can keep your comments to yourself. especially when you don't really sound very knowledgeable saying something as strange as that in the first place...could even be seen as spam!

anyways thanks for the input so far demented you make me feel really good about my lifes vocation thus far

Zabiela
26th March 2007, 08:45
You're taking his comment(s) way too seriously. Just ignore comments you dont like.

Thas a latta distortion! :p

Sir Wankus Magpie
29th March 2007, 18:59
i added one more song about the same length if you care to listen

yes it is a lot of distortion i love it!

<Beatlemania>
30th March 2007, 05:09
i like 'summer'. id add it to my page if i didnt already have muse on it.

Sir Wankus Magpie
30th March 2007, 06:59
thanks for the support mate!